• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny's Raid, 'Vault of Glass' is now available to play. Hardest challenge yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Watching the Twitch stream right now. Those guys must have been playing pretty much no stop since the game come out.

FqweOG7.png

It's a group of streamers living in one house, constantly playing to the point where each account doesn't really go unplayed. Apparently it's not 1 person to 1 account.

DNAbro

Is it just me or is the boss's health not moving at all in the Streamerhouse stream? They've been doing the same thing over and over and between the six of them I haven't noticed his health meter budge from the half way mark.

they've gotten down halfway before. but they eventually screw up. They seem to screw up really quickly now and should probably take a break.

Stream is confirming for me that I'll never be able to get a group coordinated enough to beat this. And it doesn't look fun even if I could.

Alienous

The StreamerHouse guys are looking for some random, high level people to help them complete the Raid, and have to use their chat and thousands of viewers to do so.

Matchmaking naysayers say what?

StreamerHouse said:
We are looking for experienced level 27+ players on xbox1 out there looking to join in the raid group right now! You must have access to teamspeak 3 simply send us a PM with your level, class and gamertag

Izuna

Banned
The StreamerHouse guys are looking for some random, high level people to help them complete the Raid, and have to use their chat and thousands of viewers to do so.

Lmao...

So no one has done it yet? Watching the stream posted above, same boss from this morning, fuck this shit lol

Bizazedo

That'll set their progress back. Makes it enjoyable to watch, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom