• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test

Audioboxer

Just got this email! Ahhhhhhhhh

Dear Audioboxer,

Your skill and dedication have been recognised; you have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!

The small-scale test is being conducted in order to gather community feedback and data to improve Bloodborne’s online experience. Click here to learn more about the game.

If you would like to participate in this exciting opportunity to get early access to Bloodborne and a sample of its online features, please complete this exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test enrolment form here.

The Bloodborne Alpha Test is not final. Players may experience bugs and incomplete features that do not represent the final product. Thank you for helping us create a better experience for all fans when the game launches early 2015.

Maybe it's because I have platinums in Demons Souls/Dark Souls 2. Never got the Dark Souls one though.

edit: Those without an email can try with this link - https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/Bloodborne/enroll.php

Audioboxer

I'm in the UK, further into the process though :(

Enrolment Form

Your skill and dedication have been recognized, you have been selected for a chance to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!

Please note that completing this enrolment form does not guarantee a place on this Alpha Test.

Invitations are at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's (SCEE's) discretion. Unless you are successful, we will not contact you regarding this Alpha Test. By completing this form you agree to the Public Beta Trial Agreement. Enrolment ends Tuesday 23rd September 11:59AM BST.

If you are successful we will email you with information on how to accessess PSN Beta. On PSN Beta you will be able to access Alpha Test information (including your voucher code). Keep an eye out for the official invitation e-mail so that you know when the action has commenced!

Thanks & good luck!
The PlayStation Beta Team.

JawzPause

Oh shit i made another thread, my bad, I'm just so fucking excited.
H8bv5Hv.jpg

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Just got the email myself. I registered as fast as I could, even though I'm currently sitting in an airport departure lounge. Hope I get selected. Praise the sun!

Top Bottom