• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park - Season 18 - Begins September 24th @ 10PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone knows when the episode will be available on South Park studios? I'm really anxious to watch it...!

How come in the trailer the football player is black but in the actual episode the player is white? Or am I not far enough in the episode? Seems like such a random thing to change

Lexxon

How come in the trailer the football player is black but in the actual episode the player is white? Or am I not far enough in the episode? Seems like such a random thing to change

Was it the QB, the player most with Snyder? They may just be mirroring that RG3 got hurt (black) and Kirk Cousins (white) is the starting QB now. He switched to number 8 this year, and the player had number 8.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
PcuFKQ2.png

Fantastic episode! Great start to the season. Made me laugh from start to finish. A reminder of why I love this show so much. Excited for the next one.

rjc571

Banned
Bill's because they just got sold, so their new owner Terrence Pegula still is pending approval from the league.

Actually it looks like "Tommy Smith" is the Bills new owner, guess they couldn't use his real name since the sale isn't final?

hSIk2As.jpg

The missing team is the Titans, who are owned by the family of Bud Adams who passed away last year.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
reading all your comments makes it sound like a NFL heavy episode, that worries me as a european who knows nothing about the NFL :/

I didnt get the Isis part

I think the only point of ISIS this episode was to show they're also involved with the internet heavily, and that at the end they were also against using the name Redskins. So yeah, little point besides "hey this is relevant"

Whatever though, I was laughing like an idiot the whole episode. Welcome back South Park.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You just need to know is that Goodwell (Commissioner of the NFL) has become a joke and the Ray Rice incident which lead us to realize Goodwell is a joke.

Ray Rice is the dude that beat his wife and got fired correct?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
There's 30 owners on that jumbotron, plus Snyder speaking. Who's the missing owner?

Also, "Tommy Smith" doesn't seem to be a real person.

Actually it looks like "Tommy Smith" is the Bills new owner, guess they couldn't use his real name since the sale isn't final?

hSIk2As.jpg

The missing team is the Titans, who are owned by the family of Bud Adams who passed away last year.
Tommy Smith is the current CEO of the Titans. It's the Bills who are missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom