• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Second: special TGS stage show now available on YouTube

L~A

Square-Enix just uploaded their special stage show for Bravely Second. I believe there was some videos yesterday, but this is the full stage show... and in great quality.

YouTube

L~A

Time to set an hour aside to watch this then.
I skipped around and saw that Edea plush doll...I WANT IT

They already showed that spoiler thing in a previous live stream. It's really sweet indeed, would gladly buy one...

Ugh, I absolutely love the look of the town in this video, really hits the pleasure centres and nostalgia of the PS1 FFs. Are interiors explorable this time, or is it still just menu's and the merchant for inns, shops etc?

Ugh, I absolutely love the look of the town in this video, really hits the pleasure centres and nostalgia of the PS1 FFs. Are interiors explorable this time, or is it still just menu's and the merchant for inns, shops etc?

From the bottom screen of the demo, it seems it is like BD : shops mostly...

Aasir Osu

Neo Member
So, I'm a bit confused. When I saw threads on this game previously, I ignored them because I saw folks saying that this wasn't really a sequel, but just the Japan-remix of the first game? Or maybe that was what Bravely Default -For The Sequel was? But now I'm seeing new footage, characters, etc. I haven't yet finished the first game (on chapter 7, and I'm seriously considering changing the difficulty to easy just to breeze through the rest of it) so maybe the characters I'm seeing in this new footage do show up in the first game - or this is the first game, just tweaked? Can someone clarify?

And when is this game (or this version) scheduled to be released?

FryHole

So, I'm a bit confused. When I saw threads on this game previously, I ignored them because I saw folks saying that this wasn't really a sequel, but just the Japan-remix of the first game? Or maybe that was what Bravely Default -For The Sequel was? But now I'm seeing new footage, characters, etc. I haven't yet finished the first game (on chapter 7, and I'm seriously considering changing the difficulty to easy just to breeze through the rest of it) so maybe the characters I'm seeing in this new footage do show up in the first game - or this is the first game, just tweaked? Can someone clarify?

Japan remix of the first game is For The Sequel. This is also the version released in the West, and is presumably what you're playing.

Bravely Second is an actual sequel, hence all this unfamiliar stuff. Not sure about release - I think Winter 2014 has been mentioned for Japan.

ZenTzen

bravely default for the sequel, is the remix of the game, bravely second is the sequel, which the new characters are from

i just want to know what happened to Tiz

L~A

Japan remix of the first game is For The Sequel. This is also the version released in the West, and is presumably what you're playing.

Bravely Second is an actual sequel, hence all this unfamiliar stuff. Not sure about release - I think Winter 2014 has been mentioned for Japan.

Just Winter, game isn't coming out this year unfortunately.

Maebe

Wow can someone please gif this scene at 33:08? My heart
51wp9mg.png

Top Bottom