• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

OneUh8

Right now I only have Far Cry 4 and LBP3 pre-ordered. I don't know if I will get anything else at this point. I might wait a few weeks and get Dragon Age. Still not sure if I will get GTA again.

forms

Pretty sure it'll be Warlords of Draenor. GTA V is tempting, but I already played that game. Perhaps Dragons as well, we'll see.

Navid

This will come down to being between Dragon Age and Far Cry for me... will most likely get both at some point but no way am I getting both on release.

Chief1690

Banned
None of those. Halo MCC, Halo MCC, and more Halo MCC. I will be playing Halo MCC until AT LEAST June because that's when my next most anticipated game comes out. Batman Arkham Knight.

ubiblu

Come the 21st, I'll have GTA V, AC Unity, Warlords of Draenor, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age, Pokemon Alpha Ruby, and Smash Wii u to look forward to. It's going to be ridiculous.

Lamptramp

I'm not particularly bothered about any of those releases, only Dragon age would be the possible temptation but given Biowares recent history it would have to be received spectacularly well before I'd consider it, even then it wouldn't be a day 1 purchase.

I'll probably be happy with Civilization: Beyond Earth and Destiny until well into the new year.

Rockk

Bayonetta 2 obviously. I mean I'll be playing that Christmas and there's no other games I have any interest in.

Hmm probably starcraft 2, diablo 2 or WoW if i cave in and decide to re-sub. Depends on if i cave into the halo hype which seems pretty likely. No doubt by that time though i will be over my annoyance with smash bros removing ice climbers and will be well and truly back on the hype train. My birthday is on the 22nd so that would be a nice present.

strafer

iWydHmSRhQF8t.gif

CassSept

Yep, Draenor is the correct answer.

Or if I decide to skip Draenor, I'll still be deep in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

WoD, BoI, Smash U, ORAS, one insane November.

KentBlake

I'll be playing AC Unity, and trying to resist the temptation of starting DA Inquisition, Far Cry and GTA V all at the same time. Meanwhile, my 9 year old daughter will be complaining that I'm not playing LBP 3 with her.

Usobuko

Banned
I will only be playing GTA V and FC3 out of the list but not on the exact date. I'll wait for a sales or something, I figure I am already a master of waiting after adequate conditioning from Rockstar.

Daniel R

WoW: Warlords of Draenor will have been released 5 days ago. Hopefully my mage will have dinged 100 and I've started grinding reps and garrison stuff. Maybe started levelling my Rogue who is my dual gatherer so I can get mats for my other chars..

Mmm, if I stick with current plans I will prooobably still be playing Lego Batman 3 with the little one. We might be playing Sonic Boom too if it gets decent enough scores that it's worth buying for him. Will be gearing up for Pokemon with the missus but don't think it's quite out by then. Uhh, apart form that, not sure. Maybe Smash will be out by then, maybe not. See if there's anything worth buying for the PS4 around then too.

Top Bottom