• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

dokish

Banned
Bebop

10714289_347205645459663_4065221300695371693_o.jpg

No No Eul

Seems like something AOA would do.

Seeing those sets again just made me want to watch the Be Natural MV. So I did. Twice. :p

#MVOTY

No Red Velvet for the Rookie awards?

I know, right? Total garbage.

luso

tumblr_neaukkBYu71sewbc1o1_500.jpg

Famous friends that I met on Halloween #halloween #Purity #OurShopThatKnowsHowToHaveFun

Edit: Red Velvet not even had a rookie nomination (I ,it's MAMA) but I also have the feeling that it was a lacklustre debut.
Maybe the hype machine failed (there was almost none). I think SM also don't know how to promote a concept for them.

Those teasers don't say much, I'll wait for the MV.

LaBoum, ahh the old concept of being a doll. Song is ok though.

That's right, your are mere servants of the queens

Lol, they even blurred the screen in here
tumblr_neb1m8GO2z1tiem9go6_400.jpg

tumblr_neb1hfMwRa1rp2chco4_500.jpg

Meanwhile Tiffany in an event, a nice dress.
tumblr_neb0s5L7zY1rp2chco2_500.jpg

tumblr_neay0sHGqM1sewbc1o1_500.jpg

Peru

So will some serious push be given to this Bebop group? It's good to build hype and fans locally but hopefully it all leads to something.

llehuty

So will some serious push be given to this Bebop group? It's good to build hype and fans locally but hopefully it all leads to something.

Yeah, agreed. They need a killer release and a Sketchbook performance or something (proper music show performances are kind of pointless).

broz0rs

Ok his voice is just too weird.. Can't really go on if I don't like the main singer...

I've had the same dilemma about Seo Taiji ever since I was a kid trying to listen to his rap albums. I just never can get passed his nasally voice. It's the same reason why I'm not a fan of G-Dragon's music. It's a pity because Seo Taiji is an time great musician.

There's been a few tracks though where his music is so awesome and I've been able to put my distractions away. Here's one in which I think it's in the category of all time bad ass Korean music tracks.

Seo Taiji Symphony Encore - F.M Business

I've had the same dilemma about Seo Taiji ever since I was a kid trying to listen to his rap albums. I just never can get passed his nasally voice. It's the same reason why I'm not a fan of G-Dragon's music. It's a pity because Seo Taiji is an time great musician.

There's been a few tracks though where his music is so awesome and I've been able to put my distractions away. Here's one in which I think it's in the category of all time bad ass Korean music tracks.

Seo Taiji Symphony Encore - F.M Business

That was about as badass as a wet towel. No wonder you think the fat chick on roommates is funny.

broz0rs

That was about as badass as a wet towel. No wonder you think the fat chick on roommates is funny.

lol I know what this is about and why you're having a period and being pissy. It was because I replied to your rude comment about her. Couldn't say shit at that time, huh? lol

ramyeon

FM Business is a great song, and it was actually a pretty bold move since it made a lot of the business side of the Korean music industry hate him for criticising them.

I like Seo Taiji's voice, always have. It's not the best voice for singing but I like how he uses it.

No No Eul

Soompi said:
“Music Bank in Mexico” Forced to Pause Recording Due to Fans Throwing Undergarments on Stage

On the night of October 30, over 12,000 K-Pop fans gathered at the Mexico City Arena to watch the special recording of “Music Bank.” During the concert, a number of fans, who seemingly got too excited, were caught throwing their bra and underwear toward the stage as the members of EXO-K and B.A.P sang their respective stages. This incident occurred multiple times during B.A.P’s “One Shot” as well as EXO-K’s “Growl.”

Due to the inappropriate behavior, filming was paused, and a representative of “Music Bank” announced, “Please calm down and refrain from throwing your undergarments.”

Following the end of the concert, one of the EXO-K members shared, “Although the fans were overly excited at times, it was nice to see them link arms with one another to create a screen (barrier) and stop the confusion.”

That hilariously awkward collision of eastern and western sensibilities. So good.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| Please Calm Down and Refrain from Throwing Your Undergarments

Music Bank that took place in Mexico, featuring a lineup that included popular idol groups EXO-K, BEAST, B.A.P, BTS, INFINITE
Too much to handle. Of course they went nuts.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

cj_iwakura

Pump It Up 2015's been unveiled!

Mhhcuyj.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG6ySTlUrHk

Songlist so far:

Original Artists
N5dNZHs.png

DM Ashura - Allegro PIU Mosso
Warak - Latino Virus
Memme - Chinese Restaurant
Yahpp - Red Swan
Doin - Leakage Voltage
SHK - Super Fantasy
Sid-Sound - Cosmical Rhythm
Paul Bazooka - Meteorize
MAX - Requiem
M2U - Nemesis
NATO - Yog Sothoth
Matduke - Rock The House
Vesuvia x REDSHIFT - Field Trip (Karyawisata)
Gentle Stick
r300k
Cranky
Zircon
SynthWulf
Vospi
3r2
CYO Style

K-Pop
wljJUgz.png

T-Ara - Sugar Free
Apink - NoNoNo
AOA - Elvis
Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar
Block B - Her
CNBLUE - I'm Sorry

Releases 11/2014, hyyyype.

cj_iwakura

That one year long hype. :p

Surprisingly decent selection of k-pop songs, but didn't previous entries had more songs? Or am i mixing it with another rhythm game?

Er, 2014. :p

And yes, 2013/Fiesta 2 had a TON of K-pop tracks.

K-Pop Licenses

2NE1 - Can't Nobody
2NE1 - I Am the Best
2PM - Hands Up (East 4A Mix)
Bae Chi Gi - Two Guys
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
Big Bang - Lies
G-Dragon - Crayon (v1.10 Update)
G-Dragon - Heartbreaker
Infinite - Be Mine
Kara - Step
Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
Norazo - Mackerel
Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance
Wonder Girls - Nobody
Full Song: 2NE1 - Can't Nobody (v1.60 Update)
Full Song: 2NE1 - I Am the Best
Full Song: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
Full Song: G-Dragon - Heartbreaker (v1.60 Update)
Full Song: Kara - Step
Full Song: Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance

2014's supposed to focus more on originals.

Top Bottom