• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJIzana

THE CONFERENCE IS 5PM GMT SO STOP ASKING

Sony has announced PlayStation Experience, a new event set to be held from December 6 to 7 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The event will offer two days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities, including “in-depth panels,” the opportunity to meet the developers and purchase rare collectibles, hands-on gameplay demos of upcoming PlayStation games, free swag, and “an exclusive first look at what’s coming next in 2015,” which PlayStation Blog senior manager Sid Shuman teases “I am told you will not want to miss.”

If you’re interested in attending, details on how you can be part of the event will be released on October 20. Tickets will cost $50 for a one-day pass, and $90 for a two-day pass. Attendees must be 18 or older.

Of course, if you can’t make the event, the PlayStation Blog will be offering “comprehensive coverage” of the event, including “breaking news as well as live video through multiple distribution channels.”

Stay tuned for further details.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/10/sony-hold-playstation-experience-event-december#WCCe5x87rp6eHwKl.99

Edit: Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0rt83T2X44&feature=youtu.be

PSX Keynote!
t1417888800z4.png

B3o_2ohIIAAO-XK.jpg:large

List of confirmed titles

Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Ratchet and Clank Redux
Tearaway Unfolded
No Mans Sky
Hotline Miami 2
The Talos Principle
Titan Souls
Not A Hero
Broforce
[REDACTED]
Metal Gear Online
Metal Gear TPP
Grim Fandango Remaster
RESOGUN's last expansion pack
Batman: Arkham Knight
Until Dawn
MLB15 The Show
Battlefield Hardline
Mortal Kombat
RIME
MilitAnt
Neptune Interactive Castle Game
Relativity
Tinertia
EMAGON
Project Morpheus
Project Morpheus related games
Square game
Fun Bits game
David Jaffe/Bartlet Jones game
Capcom game
Level 5 RPG
CyberConnect2 game
A return of an old IP
TLOU annoucment
*You can assume that Silent Hills will be shown with Kojima in the house

List of POSSIBLE games/studios to expect!

- Guerilla Games New IP
Trailer was apparently ready to go at E3 or Gamescom but Sony decided to not show it. Art leaked, rumoured title is Horizon.

- PS1 and PS2 Classics
Eurogamer reported a rumour of PS2 Classics coming to PS4 earlier this year with HD uprising feature. This would be the perfect time to introduce this.

- Parappa The Rapper
Developed by a Indie dev, also Shahid tweeted hint that a Indie dev could possibly be making a old Sony IP.

Square game
- The recent rumour that Square will reveal a new console game in December fits well with this event.

Level 5 RPG
- New information today that Level 5 will reveal a new game more epic than WKC.

Beyond Directors Cut
- Trophy leak, this game not only should be announced soon, but release soon too

Capcom game
- Rumours of Capcom exclusive, also Ono visiting SCE as well as tweets and finally Ono having a untitled game in development for PS4 showing then taking it down.

David Jaffe Indie game
- Teaser shown on Playstation YouTube channel

Also we should get new trailers for Uncharted 4 and Ratchet as well as BloodBorne, The Order, Tearaway, Until Dawn and update on Indie game that are already announced.

Added two studios myself since they have teased reveals.

Cygames
- Stated they were developing a PS4 title. No hints given at when it would be revealed though...

CyberConnect2
- The .Hack team stated they're working on a HUGE reveal before the end of the year. Could be PSX or Jump Festa... my guess? FF7 Re-make (Yeah, I'm saying it... they made G Bike, they SAID they wanted to remake FF7 AND they had a huge announcement to make... dunno... could also be a new .Hack or new IP too. Just hope it's not another Naruto game.... just my speculation!)

Zhao_Yun

Official announcement:

Here we go! I’m happy to announce our very first PlayStation Experience, a massive two-day community event dedicated to the people who bring PlayStation to life: you! We’ve been planning this bad boy for some time… and with PlayStation’s 20-year anniversary just around the corner, the timing couldn’t be more perfect.

Prepare for two intense days of PlayStation gaming, content, and activities. Attendees will sit in on in-depth panels, meet the industry’s best developers, score hands-on gameplay with tons of upcoming PlayStation games, collect free swag, and get a chance to purchase rare collectibles directly from their favorite game studios. Attendees will also get an exclusive first look at what’s coming next in 2015, which I am told you will not want to miss.

The two-day community event will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 6th and 7th, 2014. And stay tuned for October 20th, when we release details on how you can be part of this legendary event; the one-day pass will cost $50.00, with the two-day pass going for $90. The venue is huge, too, so we’ll have plenty of room and plenty of games. Bring your friends and family (if they are 18 and over)!

If you can’t make it to PlayStation Experience in person (we’ll miss you!), don’t worry. Per usual, PlayStation.Blog will be offering comprehensive coverage of the event, including breaking news as well as live video through multiple distribution channels. Stay tuned for further details on the event, programming information and much more.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...ation-experience-event-in-december/#sf5156113

Xater

I wonder if this is a thing that exists because maybe there are no VGAs this year? I mean normally we should have heard something about those about now.

DJIzana

Lower your expectations GAF, they'll just be showing stuff we already know about for 2015 :)

That's not a bad thing though, honestly. The Order, FF Type-0 HD / FFXV (with Jump Festa that month too), more Bloodborne, hopefully maybe even Persona 5 or Ys and whatever else. Would be nice to see a Yakuza 0 localization.... that's one title I REALLY wished was localized, more than anything right now.

I wonder if those 2 exclusive PS4 game announcements that the "insider" Tidux teased for December reveal a while back, will be there....
lol who am i kidding...

Just show me more of No Mans Sky, thats all I want in life.

I'm on Blackout from Bloodborne. So dont want to see anything else there.

But assault me with No Mans Sky. I'm ready.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
December is so far away :/

But yeah probably new Uncharted 4 stuff. (first gameplay!?)

NEW MGSV TRAILER PLEASE!!!

Hatchtag

Banned
They are going to announce the release of the PS+ version of Driveclub

fuck dammit i was looking up if that damn thing was out yet so i could make the joke.
first they delay the games, now they're delaying the jokes.
Anyways can't wait to see The Last Guardian.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
If they held a PlayStation Experience event and it was true to life it would be a queue in front of a cool theater and you never get let in despite the insistence of the usher that it will start soon.

tidux said this back on the third of October

At least 2 AAA exlusive games will be announced in early december #PS4

Maybe he got some shit to stick?

marcincz

The Order 1886
Bloodborne
GG new game
Uncharted 4 gameplay?
Persona 5 gameplay?

It can be good month for PS family.

Just show me more of No Mans Sky, thats all I want in life.

I'm on Blackout from Bloodborne. So dont want to see anything else there.

But assault me with No Mans Sky. I'm ready.

Yeah this is all I want. I already have GTA V preordered so I know that's definitely coming, and I'm avoiding all media about that re-release. What I need more of in my life is No Man's Sky media. GIVE.

Game4life

Banned
Tidux ( not sure if reliable ) stated one or two weeks back that Two AAA exclusives will be announced in December. I am guessing GG and MM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom