• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UnderwearGAF, do you agree? Briefs > Boxer Briefs > Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJer

Briefs are too tight.

Boxers you flop around too much, or you find yourself having your junk fall down one of your pants legs.

Boxer briefs solves both problems.

And I don't know how people can go commando. I did that once and got caught in the zipper. Never, ever again. God that hurt.

My theory is that they started boxers when they were 12 and never graduated from their puberty boy underwear for some dumb sense of "this is what grown ups wear!" Because it sure as hell isn't a comfort thing.

Boxer briefs forever.

Underwear choice seems like a weird thing to form an asinine stereotype over

boxer briefs, but shorter so they're trunks. like this

021333_63306--426_583-1662932344.jpg

so damn comfy
This is my Jam, though they have to be a thinner material or else they feel to heavy and hot.

In terms of aesthetics, boxer-briefs are the GOAT.

In terms of comfort, you just can't be the support of regular briefs. That snugness doe. Boxer-briefs fit decently, but they can be a little too loose. I've had boners get stuck in thigh portion before. Not fun.

As for boxers... don't even touch that shit. Garbage-tier.

Briefs >> Boxer-Briefs >>>>>>>>>>>> Commando >>>>> Boxers

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Boxer briefs are definitely the more sexy option on dudes. I giggled internally when a guy I was seeing wore briefs. And I just register guys who wear boxers as teenagers. No idea why.

So yeah boxer briefs > others

Boxer briefs or nothing.

Boxer briefs are definitely the more sexy option on dudes. I giggled internally when a guy I was seeing wore briefs. And I just register guys who wear boxers as teenagers. No idea why.

So yeah boxer briefs > others
boxer briefs are by far the sexiest, briefs look like old dude pants, boxers are shapeless, boxer briefs have the tightness of briefs and the length and interest of boxers. they win. hands down

boxer briefs are by far the sexiest, briefs look like old dude pants, boxers are shapeless, boxer briefs have the tightness of briefs and the length and interest of boxers. they win. hands down
Not all briefs look "old man", that's like saying all panties are granny panties. You got to get nice ones obviously. But briefs definitely do look better on guys with some muscle on them. (They accentuate the natural V shape of a man's body, if you don't have that, then they aren't as appealing.) That's why trunks/boxer briefs are the most universally flattering.

Boxers are shapeless disasters no matter who is wearing them, unless they are super fitted, in which case, you might as well go with trunks/boxer briefs anyway.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Depends on the briefs themselves. There are tons of attractive white briefs.

Anyone suggesting they all look some sort of Walter White type situation are not being serious.

Personally, I feel I look pretty decent in white briefs ever since I've been hitting the gym.

For me, in terms of sexiness, it goes:

briefs > boxer briefs >boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom