• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gameplay Launch Trailer

SighFight

In-game Kevin Spacey looks weird though.

ndczhr.gif

A bit on the chubby side of faces ....

Still staying far away from the PC version until I get some sort of validation it isn't a shit show port.

The PS4 version I'm considering still. I'm kinda surprised it took this long for them to do a "24 Hours Early" thing though

INB4 Ali-A reuploads it for dat sweet YT $$$

OT: Looks fairly neat, but there's not much actual gameplay is there? I'm still burned by Ghosts though so I'm apprehensive about this one.

ironcreed

Banned
It looks better than it has in years and is really tempting me to jump back in. That said, I have been on another pre-ordering spree and have a ton coming out all around it.

Sunset Overdrive
Lords of the Fallen
Assassin's Creed: Unity
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Far Cry 4
GTA V

So much to play. Hm, what to do?

Daffy Duck

I miss the days of playing a new game and discovering everything.

Nowadays we seem to know everything before they come out.

Phinor

Now, just give us Dedicated Servers and Mod Support, and the game will live a decade. Just look at COD4 and BLOPS.

And the biggest question of all: FOV. It's not something most people care about but for the rest, it's a matter of whether we can actually play the game or not. Kind of an important question and from what we've learned with the previous 5 or so Call of Duty games, if they keep quiet about it, the FOV is locked at a ridiculously low (=unplayable for some people) number.

Alfredo

Holy crap, I had no idea Troy Baker was also providing his likeness in the game. Why did they spend all that money promoting Spacey when they should've been promoting this! lol

Too bad the game is first person, though. I wanna see more of video game Baker.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
That trailer contained almost no gameplay. :(

That's because this game's campaign is an almost guaranteed 90-10% barely interactive "filmic" set pieces to actual same-ole gameplay split.

xemumanic

I'd love to see a 60fps version of this trailer...

Is it just me, or there hasn't been very many for this game?

E92 M3

Even though I seldom play COD anymore, it always makes me feel warm and cozy knowing a new one is coming out. Am I crazy? It'll be a sad day when COD stops coming out every year.

Anyone else think along the same lines?

Buzzbrad

Even though I seldom play COD anymore, it always makes me feel warm and cozy knowing a new one is coming out. Am I crazy? It'll be a sad day when COD stops coming out every year.

Anyone else think along the same lines?

I know what you mean and I agree. As much as people hate it, you gotta give it credit for lasting this long.

Noobcraft

I told myself no COD after ghosts... But this looks amazing. Between FH2, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive and maybe this my wallet is crying

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I told myself no COD after ghosts... But this looks amazing. Between FH2, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive and maybe this my wallet is crying

Same here, Ghosts was utter wank but everything I've seen of AW makes me want to play it.

Top Bottom