• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do not buy Batman: Arkham Origins ultimate bundle for PS3 (story inside) help needed

I purchased the batman arkham origins ultimate bundle last week when it was on sale. Just finishing the game now, I wanted to play the extra content. However, In that bundle (season pass was included) it would not register i had the season pass and cannot get any content. It says I have to purchase all the content or season pass individually. What is this garbage?

Can anyone help?

Edit:
DLC is installed
gXgAVl6.jpg

called sony and they said its WB's Problem
Called WB and they said its sony's problem on their end.

Did it include a code for the season pass, or is everything supposed to be on the disc? If code, what did it say when you tried to redeem the code?

Try installing the DLC, then uninstall the game and re-install the game. You could also be short a patch somewhere.

Or it could be one of the various problems that WB didn't fix due to the "focusing on DLC" scenario.

Make sure the season pass is actually installed. That should make all the additional DLC show up as "download" instead of having a purchase price.

yep installed. Talked to sony, situation was escalated but they arent doing a thing about it. said its on WBs end which has me saying "what?"

Call WB I guess? It's worth a try. They'll probably say it's Sony's fault, then you will have to call them again. Then they will blame WB again, and you will have to keep calling them in an endless cycle forever.

YES SEASON PASS IS INSTALLED! Its not however being recognized. No one can read in this thread? I called sony, they escalated the situation and said the problem is on WB's end. It has me confused.

BibiMaghoo

"Do not buy Batman: Arkham Origins ultimate bundle for PS3 (story inside) help needed"
That's the title of the thread. If this isn't hyperbole then what is?

Not that? That is a statement, not an exaggeration.

YES SEASON PASS IS INSTALLED! Its not however being recognized. No one can read in this thread? I called sony, they escalated the situation and said the problem is on WB's end. It has me confused.

Sometimes, people post, and while they were posting, other people post. Chill man, and you get there.

JayEH

No need to be rude bud. Update the OP, can't expect people to look for all your posts.

I don't understand why people's first instinct is to ask GAF and not the company. How the hell are we going to help you?

I've had a majority of my questions answered here before even getting the "received your email" automatic reply from a lot of support situations. Maybe somebody had a workaround, I think it's a good idea.

Returners

chill. I would check even the web store. Load up Arkham Origins store page and see what else comes up as "Free". Sometimes buying the season pass just makes the content become free to download.

Also look in your download list, perhaps the content is automatically added to the download list.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Then call WB.

Here is the number (found in the instruction manual) even: 410.568.3680

zruben

Banned
emmm... is this a thing? or was just a special case?

I already bought the game, but haven't even downloaded yet; need to clean the fridge.

Iorv3th

The season pass being installed is probably not the actual DLC content but the season pass allowing you a license to download the individual items or download it through in game menu. I am not familiar with this particular game, but with say Borderlands, even though I redeem the season pass and have that 'installed' I still have to download the individual DLC as they are released at separate times and not included in the 'season pass' download.

Go try and download the actual content and see if it shows that you already paid for it.

The season pass being installed is probably not the actual DLC content but the season pass allowing you a license to download the individual items or download it through in game menu. I am not familiar with this particular game, but with say Borderlands, even though I redeem the season pass and have that 'installed' I still have to download the individual DLC as they are released at separate times and not included in the 'season pass' download.

Go try and download the actual content and see if it shows that you already paid for it.

It wont let me, all the content even season pass says I have to buy it. I never had this issue with a season pass before.

also OP updated

Top Bottom