• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could ask one question... (who and what)

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
If you could ask one game related question to anyone in the industry, what would it be, and who would you ask?

Personally? I'd ask People Can Fly why the **** they put the taccom on the d-pad in Gears of War: Judgment!

Tetsuya Nomura : The whole true Story of Square Enix !

How they merged with Enix! The real Reason why Sakaguchi left !
Why did the White Engine flop ? Why does the Luminous Engine have Problems?
What happened to Ito? And finally why did you loose the Director Position of FF 15

Damm they could write a whole book about the demise of that studio

Mr. RPG

Tetsuya Nomura : The whole true Story of Square Enix !

How they merged with Enix! The real Reason why Sakaguchi left !
Why did the White Engine flop ? Why does the Luminous Engine have Problems?
What happened to Ito? And finally why did you loose the Director Position of FF 15

Damm they could write a whole book about the demise of that studio

I really doubt Tetsuya Nomura knows all of this...?

Why wouldn't you just ask Sakaguchi...?

morpix

Kojima - How the hell do you look like that and you're 50+ years old?
David Jaffe - What was the original vision for Kratos' brother?
Anyone with the Blood license - Why are you douchebags not letting Monolith (or Devolver) make another Blood? It would be amazing!
Bethesda - Why are you not using the Hexen or Heretic license... It's just as great.

PaulBizkit

SAKURAI

Why the fuck can't I use the D-Pad on Smash 3DS to move?? Using it EXCLUSIVELY on taunts is the most retarded thing ever. Having the d-pad for movement would make me buy the game.

LiveWire

If I could ask anyone living or dead in the industry a question I'd ask Yamauchi why he couldn't compromise with Sony on CD royalties for the SNES CD-ROM.

Top Bottom