• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which feature from the Smash Bros U Direct did you want the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exile20

I am not asking what is the best feature of the direct but which one you wanted the most out of the 54 shown.

Mine is 45. Tourneys. I really enjoyed them in MK8 and I was hoping it would come to Smash U. Thank you Nintendo.

3vWs1xJ.png

Revven

Mine is 45. Tourneys. I really enjoyed them in MK8 and I was hoping it would come to Smash U. Thank you Nintendo.

Yeah, actually, this is it for me. I was worried the online would be as barebones as the 3DS version but thankfully they had the sense and brain to implement communities -- this will make the GAF OT wonderful and easier to get to play everyone you want to play.

I'm excited for the stage editor, actually. Seems like I could have a lot of fun with it.

Wonder how long after release they'll add the tourney stuff (plus, the photo sharing and Miiverse stage).

rpmurphy

8 player MP, because games that will surely start happening at the office once this game releases will be absolutely crazy.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm pretty happy to see that the really large soundtrack returns.

Yeah, actually, this is it for me. I was worried the online would be as barebones as the 3DS version but thankfully they had the sense and brain to implement communities -- this will make the GAF OT wonderful and easier to get to play everyone you want to play.
3DS version aint that barebones though.

RetroMG

I really wanted the stage builder. Even though the one in Brawl sucked, I really loved it, and I really wanted a new one.

bluexy

I dig the Challenges. I like it when games encourage players to try break out of their comfort zone, to experiment and to try a variety of content.

Zomba13

Same. I loved how with MK8 (at least closer to launch) you could just pick the GAF OT Tournament and get into a game with a bunch of other gaffers.

Fou-Lu

Tournies and official tournies are a huge deal to me. Very excited for that.

Event matches are also something I always had fun with and I am glad they are returning.

Also 8 player smash will be big with my group, (which numbers exactly 8) won't be constant controller passing anymore.

Yaranaika

I wasn't expecting much so they over-delivered.

The features I'm most excited for are 8 player smash, level editor, and image editor.
I can't wait to see some amazing user created maps.

mrmickfran

I dig the Challenges. I like it when games encourage players to try break out of their comfort zone, to experiment and to try a variety of content.

I'm kinda bummed that there are only 140 challenges. Kid Icarus and Kirby Air Ride had 360 for comparison.

RK128

It has to be the new stages (Great Cave Offensive, the DKCR Stage), 5-8 Player Smash, and the Mewtwo DLC :D.

The new stages look like a ton of fun, more players in Smash Bros is always a fun time and Mewtwo coming back into Smash is great :D.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
5-8 player smash seems neat. Especially being able to open up things like 2v2v2v2 or 3v3.

popyea

Stage builder and Tournaments seem like something that will get a lot of use out of me. I think the miiverse stage stood out as a clever new addition though, even if it's not a substantial thing. The amount of content really does seem crazy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom