• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chadwick Boseman is the The Black Panther!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

This is hyperbole right?

Granted, I haven't read much Black Panther, but seriously?

It can't be that much of stomp.

It would

newavengersv3008-016ycbz5.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
PERFECTLY cast in my book. Been rooting for Boseman since the prospect of a Black Panther movie became a thing. This guy is just perfect for the role.

That fucking suit. Everything about this announcement is perfect. Dr Strange could be revealed to be Cumberbatch today and I'd still be pleased.

Satch

Banned
BP haters fall back

we niggas never get shit, but we get one black guy that can do everything and rules a super powerful self-sufficient city and people still try to drag it

let us have this and go drag batman instead. he's the real comic disease. #HateBatman2014

anaron

BP haters fall back

we niggas never get shit, but we get one black guy that can do everything and rules a super powerful self-sufficient city and people still try to drag it

let us have this and go drag batman instead. he's the real comic disease. #HateBatman2014
KSPyN4e.gif

BP haters fall back

How does it feel to have a Wonder Woman and Black Panther movie to look forward to?

Love the suit. Texture looks great!

This and GOTG2 are my most hyped Marvel films, even more so than the Avengers stuff. 2017 will be incredible.

Wazzy

Banned
BP haters fall back

Fucking preach.

Any asshole complaining about BP needs to sit their ass down.

BP haters fall back

You tell EM Satch.

I'm super confused? Has Black Panther been an awesome comic? Never had the chance to read it? What storyline should I start with?

Pop

So so excited

Basically Cap 3 will be Avengers 2.5. Black Panther is one of my favorites, I was literally shaking when it was announced.

Drek

Wish Wesley Snipes was younger, he would make the perfect Black Panther!

Except that he's a shitty actor.

Boseman is very good casting. I personally have been pulling for Chiwetel Ejiofor myself. I'm sure after 12 Years a Slave Ejiofor isn't that easy to get locked into a low dollar multi-film commitment though. But Boseman is a great choice as well, should knock the role out of the park. Can't wait, this is now my #2 most anticipated Comic film (behind GotG2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom