• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else not receiving online order from Best Buy?

Hey, does anyone else here have anything ordered online from Best Buy that isn't shipping? Usually preorders arrive the day of release or the day after. I preordered Sunset Overdrive a month ago since I have GCU and it has yet to even ship. Looking at the support forums it appears many other people's orders have not shipped and are delayed for some reason. Some people who have paid for express shipping also have not even got it shipped yet and its apparently a lot of different games.

The Best Buy people are saying theres something wrong with all the preorders apparently.

Apparently people cannot even cancel their orders nor switch to pickup at store since they already processed the orders they just are not shipping them.

Did any of you guys order anything that isn't shipping? I was looking forward to playing this but now I apparently won't be getting it until as late as next week.

malfcn

They are having alot of system issues. But this one is new to me. Everytime I visit a store, like this week (Sunset) and the registers are down.

For me online orders are whack. They take nearly 24 hours to process instead of 15. But in that time everything is charged. Just hang on longer? Or maybe contact again and get some sweet reward bucks for your trouble.

Now that you mention it, I have had this issue until it was sent out today. I don't really care but I had free expedited shipping and was wondering why it had yet to ship when they said it would be delivered by yesterday.

LTWood12

I remember having an issue with Tomb Raider: DE back in January. Best Buy insisted the release date was in February (it wasn't). Enough people complained and they shipped it out.

Portman

I had noticed that my order of Fantasy Life hadn't shipped but I wasn't going to inquire about it until Friday. A pre-order Blu-Ray shipped last week for me so maybe it's just games?

That has me worried since I have some CEs on order for store pickup next month.

Salamando

Wonder if it's a GCU thing. One of the local BB's doesn't automatically take off the discounts. They have to ring it up, verify via internet that I do have GCU, call over a manager to manually mark stuff down...ends up taking like 15 minutes.

Portman

I went and checked my order since I was going to contact support about it and it shows that it has shipped out. Strange that I didn't get an e-mail notification for that but at least it's progress.

Mine is for Fantasy Life so I'm not sure if it's related to people not receiving Sunset Overdrive.

Top Bottom