• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some Playstation Experience games and developers announced

Guerrilla?
Sucker Punch?
Square?
Capcom?

December can't come soon enough.

I see Naughty Dog there.

SSM and Sucker Punch too; I assume MM is Tearaway but it could be their big project.

No Sony Bend?:(
Edit: Sad Diego have done other stuff, Modnation Vita is an example.
Double edit: Mostly collaborations outside of MLB as I thought, but Modnation Vita was just them.

With all the developers I see on that list, and that quote of "We will be showing things we probably shouldn't show." I simply cannot contain my hype at all....

Santa Monica, Guerrilla AND Sucker Punch!?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21144-1364064132-0.gif

EDIT: Guys, the goat is fine. It's a Fainting Goat

Jb

The Witness and Grim Fandango playable?
I'll take that as a sign that they might finally come out soonish.

Tratorn

I saw GG there and got excited, but then I realized Sucker Punch is on the list too. SP is 100% not ready to show any new stuff, so it's probably just Infamous to have more games available for the participants. And so it could just be the same for GG and Killzone...

Call me skeptical but they say

So that's what I would expect from Sucker Punch, Guerrilla, and SSM. I mean, no way in hell Sucker Punch will be able to reveal a new game so quickly. They're not big enough to work on multiple games at once. And thus that could easily apply to all the other developers on that list.

Super interested in what's up with No Man's Sky though. Beta begins immediately?

"We will be showing things we probably shouldn't show."

So we may get some very early peaks and teasers....Just throwing up a Sly logo would bee freaking awesome...

Harmen

Hmmm, some of those devs have not show anything of their new big title yet and their last title and DLC was quite a while ago. So my hype is slowly increasing. Furthermore there are some titles, like Bloodborne and the Order, where I am looking forward to seeing more.

Speculations for everyone.

Have you heard anything about this that would match with that earlier " third party exclusive that will make lots of people angry / rage" rumor from before?

Awesome that Planetside will be there. So hyped for The Witness. Can't wait to see more from The Tomorrow Children.

Sucks no Rime but I'm on blackout anyway

I'm starting to get one of those feelings about this event. Like it could be much bigger then anyone suspects

For the love of god, can we please get a new demo for The Order this time! I'm sick to death of hearing about how the same demo that's been doing the rounds since February isn't very good.

Wabba

MM, Guerrilla Games, Santa Monica and Naughty Dog on the list.

I hope that we get some new game announcement from MM and Guerrilla, but as long as i get a glimpse of Uncharted 4 I'm more then satisfied.

Raist

Banned
Guerilla > ???
SSM > ??? I'm expecting one of the games they're helping with, nothing major
MM > Tearaway
SP > New ISS DLC/Expansion?
ND > Uncharted 4

Top Bottom