• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo The Master Chief Collection |OT| Halo Never Died, It Was Just Missing In Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

Yeah, just got that in the middle of a match. Wonder what it's for, hopefully the crashes I've been getting.

Got some bad news for ya....

Edit: nm you've already experienced it.

Hopefully. I crashed a couple times on Metropolis earlier trying to get the Scarab Gun so I gave up for now.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
So i'm from New Zealand. Its 2:15pm on the 10/11/14. I'm assuming midnight tonight i'll be able to play the game?

pls

Arcadius

Banned
Been watching the MCC ESL tournament, ugh the Hype is too real. Hoping to get a One sometime this year, looks amazing. While watching the tournament I reminisced about my Halo 2 days and a question came to mind. Didn't Halo 2 have a numerical Rank 50 and then the image ranks, or am I just remembering wrong (I've Googled, I don't believe the results). I know I obtained the Blue Comet for a small amount of time before I let my rank drop, man, the feels!

BraXzy

Xbox.com is such a sluggish site at times. If I add someone, I have to refresh for the send message button to work QQ

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
The Team Slayer playlist has 45 maps in it, guys.

This is real. It's really happening!

CliQ

8QEGJn5.jpg

Seeing as though we are getting closer to the first ever MCC Throwdown I'd like to update everyone on who has signed up for the event. If you would like to play send me a PM with your GT and skill level (1-10). We need backups in case people drop out.

Signed Up
xCliQuEx
Kaizen Gamer
MIXMASTERCHlEF
MizzouRah88
Beamimpact
xGranadier
Vin FTW
LUCKY OVERLORD
Welfare Queen I
Gorillabawlz
B0rder jumper14
Poodlestrike
The Tharp Daddy
Jayrme D
ToEmbersAshes
WomJom

Backups
versatil7
uwdanman
Impala26

See you on the battlefield!

CliQ, you can throw me on as a backup.

You got it!

Oozer3993

Enter BTB matchmaking.

Never exit.

Frighteningly accurate for me.

Been watching the MCC ESL tournament, ugh the Hype is too real. Hoping to get a One sometime this year, looks amazing. While watching the tournament I reminisced about my Halo 2 days and a question came to mind. Didn't Halo 2 have a numerical Rank 50 and then the image ranks, or am I just remembering wrong (I've Googled, I don't believe the results). I know I obtained the Blue Comet for a small amount of time before I let my rank drop, man, the feels!

The overall ranking system was 1 - 50, but 40 - 50 were displayed as pictures.

Ecto311

Yo, everyone that wants to be added to the GT list, blow up my inbox so I can get you in.

Don't just post here.

You're right. It was a quick and dirty change today while I was in a very emotional state. Will edit later.

PM'ed

Ecto311 and my wife is Keeba (she has an account here but not sure how to get in) and we are in mountain time if anyone wants to add us we play in a party together and were level 25ish in halo2 back in the day.

Grisby

ENpw6.gif

I'm so ready.

Couple things though:
1) I hope that patch doesn't take too long to download considering how many people will be trying to get it.
2) It's going to be strange going from playlist to playlist with different controls. I mean, it's not so different form H1 to H4 in basics but its gonna be weird. For me, anyways.

Quick question for those who have experienced a midnight release for xbox one digital games, how quickly is the game available? I know when I click on the Halo MCC icon it takes me to the store and says "available 11/11" but I'm curious to see how quickly at 12:01 EST I can launch the game.

The Flash

Banned
Quick question for those who have experienced a midnight release for xbox one digital games, how quickly is the game available? I know when I click on the Halo MCC icon it takes me to the store and says "available 11/11" but I'm curious to see how quickly at 12:01 EST I can launch the game.

5 past 12:00 at the most. In my experience at least.

Its almost time...

Seeing all these Halo groups and events pop up like a phoenix out of the ashes brings thug vodka flavored tears to my eyes. I cant wait to shoot you all online.

catmario

Thanks to publisher's effort, South korea users are receiving their pre-ordered early copy of Halo MCC through shipping. Every Pre-ordered user will receive their copy today. And They can download Day 1 Patch right now.

But Download users are still didn't receive any Day 1 patch yet. This is disgusting. :(

Hawk269

Immediately. Forza Horizon 2 had some issues for some, but I was able to start playing it like 2 minutes after 9pm PST. Call of Duty I was able to play immediately at 9pm PST. So if there are no issues it is immediate. But according to a poster above, there is a patch, does not seem like a big one though.

BraXzy

I kinda wish I'd stuck with physical since I have a feeling I would have got the game early.. but then I'd have double dipped anyway for the digital so I can't really complain with myself. Because that would be coocoo.

ENpw6.gif

I'm so ready.

Couple things though:
1) I hope that patch doesn't take too long to download considering how many people will be trying to get it.
2) It's going to be strange going from playlist to playlist with different controls. I mean, it's not so different form H1 to H4 in basics but its gonna be weird. For me, anyways.

You can set a custom control scheme that will work across all four games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom