• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

AMG

Neo Member
16878793662_f700d76056_b.jpg

16854087686_1bfcce1943_b.jpg

16259971113_83fe87301b_b.jpg

16672642817_d7079d817f_b.jpg

16878965151_9e7ece8dbf_b.jpg

lordxar

Just got a 7 fucking gig patch. Patch notes say it's to fix an occasional game-side crash. 7 gigs!

Thats cumulative though. It will verify that you have the previous ones and fill in, its not really 7 GB. Its 7 GB minus what you already have. This patch was only a few MB. Thats just the way DC updates. It looks worse than it is and should quickly finish.

I really like the suspension details!

Amazing detail. I was surprised and they even got the under-body coating to look like it does in real life. I am very impressed. Hopefully this is a sign they will make a Motorstorm game, or an off-road expansion for this game.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Zh5Cupr.jpg

My skidding after heroically dodging a three car crash coming out of that -almost straightaway- on that one map.
jOy5Y3X.jpg

I've been sitting in front of this sunset-sunrise for nearly an hour now.

AMG

Neo Member
Amazing detail. I was surprised and they even got the under-body coating to look like it does in real life. I am very impressed. Hopefully this is a sign they will make a Motorstorm game, or an off-road expansion for this game.
Very impressive indeed. I would love a PS4 motor storm game! I hope they make it and just keep making more tracks and cars for Driveclub. This (Driveclub) could be the first game I play for almost an entire PS cycle. Lol!!

Top Bottom