• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I was caught looking at my coworkers ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was caught too close to the sun. She was in the office and turned around and I stole a glance. My problem was I was still looking when she turned around and she laughed and asked me was I looking at her ass.

tumblr_mp3ldnbSl51sv2dxxo1_500.gif

How can I not look when she's wearing spandex yoga pants to work?! Shit, I don't even have to use my imagination here. I can see the formation of her ass. like two planets have collided to form a perfectly shaped planet ass.

It's like when someone has a zit, but you're trying really hard not to look but you look anyway. This is gonna be a long day

Mendrox

I was caught too close to the sun. She was in the office and turned around and I stole a glance. My problem was I was still looking when she turned around and she laughed and asked me was I looking at her ass.

tumblr_mp3ldnbSl51sv2dxxo1_500.gif

How can I not look when she's wearing spandex yoga pants to work?! Shit, I don't even have to use my imagination here. I can see the formation of her ass. like two planets have collided to form a perfectly shaped planet ass.

It's like when someone has a zit, but you're trying really hard not to look but you look anyway. This is gonna be a long day

No pics for said ass. Haven't be caught at all all this time and I do it all the time. Not my fault that they are woman that look good

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You need to learn how to pretend to have just been half asleep and staring into space.

Mœbius

She laughed and commented on it huh? I take it you have now got her number and / or a lunch date agreed, 'cause that's an in if I've ever heard one.

Monocle

People really expecting OP to take a picture of a coworker's ass? Creeps.
I wouldn't expect a caveman like you to appreciate the fine art of workplace voyeurism, but there's this little thing called Google Glass you might have heard of.

Should've owned up to it and apologized, she gave you an out by laughing. It happens sometimes, just don't make it into a habit and try not to do it intentionally while at work.

Symphonia

Banned
A joke that didn't translate well on a forum.
Thing is, I've come to learn to not be surprised by NeoGAF's reaction to, well, anything. It honestly doesn't surprise me that a thread about something that could potentially become a sexual harassment case was near-enough immediately met with a request for a photo of the ass in question.

And, yes, I am disappointed there's no photo.

RedShift

Wait, you're the same guy with the racist co-worker right?

Do you live in an office based sitcom or something?

EDIT: oh. Bye thread.

Kozak

Banned
Ass is my weakness.

Sometimes I have to forcibly turn my head away as I dont seem to have any control over my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom