• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online to World Premiere at The Game Awards

2thepoint

It is now already more exciting than the entirety of the VGX 2013.

Well done, Geoff.

Really looking forward to it.

aw yisssss

DRombe3.gif

Yeah... too bad I get the feeling this will go out its way to ignore it.

Team Sneak or bust.
As long as they keep the overall features intact - different modes like TSNE, weekly Survival team battles, player customization, text chat - I'll live with whatever changes might come.

Raynes

Please put me in a coma until then. When I wake up: "You've been in a coma for quite some time...I'm afraid it's been 9 days." me: YESSSS!! MGO TIME

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
We8Tnu.gif

Bring it on.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Some of the voice phrase codecs you can set absolutely MUST be Revengeance OST titles.

Just entire matches of soldiers screaming "RULES OF NATURE!" "IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY!"

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Did people liked metal gear online? I never had the chance to try it out for myself since i came late in last gen but all i ever read about it made it seem like MGS2 insanity.

We8Tnu.gif

Bring it on.

Joakim Noah to Derrick Rose:

"You're a legend in the eyes of those who live on the basketball court. That's why you have to handle this late-game situation yourself. Put those two years on ice, and return... as D. Rose. That's how Coach Thibodeau would want it. I'll be sending additional plays by hand signal. Stay sharp. Not one of Thib's bench players contributed -- and they were good. All we found on the floor were their empty stats and these... *Wins* He'll be missing them, and you're his only chance of getting 'em back.

Now, go! Let the legend come back to life..."

Top Bottom