• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Starring Sasuke's fingers

It would of looked better if there was a background. Kind of reminds me of this cover:

NARUTO.full_.1390292.jpg

Maddocks

I think kimish just wants to have bolt awaken something. So during his training with sasuke, he will awaken the eyes like how salad will do the same. So they will share something special. Its like poetry, it rhymes.

I wonder if Salad is ever gonna find out her dad was once one of the biggest criminals in ninja history.

My boy attacked all 5 kage and got off scott free, can't flim flam the Sauce man.

Hinata looks like some bug eyed freak

God the Hyuga eyes are so ugly

Yeah Hyuuga's got screwed hard with those eyes.

I wonder if Salad is ever gonna find out her dad was once one of the biggest criminals in ninja history.

My boy attacked all 5 kage and got off scott free, can't flim flam the Sauce man.

I'm sure she will also find out how he helped save the ninja world ;)
I'm guessing its going to be a pretty important point since Sarada knowing nothing about Sasuke is emphasised in the chapter......ands its more like my boy attacked Danzo but it turned into a 5 kage vs Sasuke match where he just about managed to escape alive.

Yeah Hyuuga's got screwed hard with those eyes.

I'm sure she will also find out how he helped save the ninja world ;)
I'm guessing its going to be a pretty important point since Sarada knowing nothing about Sasuke is emphasised in the chapter......ands its more like my boy attacked Danzo but it turned into a 5 kage vs Sasuke match where he just about managed to escape alive.

Then she'll ask why he's missing an arm.

"I tried to kill the Hokage and become an immortal villain to save the world. It's all cool though Salad I gave that up, no worries".

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Sasuke being Boruto's mentor still kinda bothers me, I hope Kishi explains why Naruto was ok with having Sasuke take care of his son, a while back Sasuke was ok with straight up destroying the village. Must've been on heck of a 'redemption' journey for Naruto to be cool with that.

Then she'll ask why he's missing an arm.

"I tried to kill the Hokage and become an immortal villain to save the world. It's all cool though Salad I gave that up, no worries".

More like, I once though I could change the shinbo system by enforcing law through my immortal powers and eliminating all other powerful shinobi but Naruto showed me how wrong I was....repeat of 699 etc etc

Sasuke being Boruto's mentor still kinda bothers me, I hope Kishi explains why Naruto was ok with having Sasuke take care of his son, a while back Sasuke was ok with straight up destroying the village. Must've been on heck of a 'redemption' journey for Naruto to be cool with that.

Why does Kishi have to explain something that was apparent in 698/9? Furthermore, Sasuke wanted to protect the village after learning about the entire history of his clan from Hashirama....thats was like what 50 chapters ago. Did you not read it?

I find it strange that Naruto still bandages his arm. You'd think he'd just put a glove over it or something.

An entire sleeve? Better than what Kishi has done with Sasuke which is be ambiguous about him even having an arm.

More like, I once though I could change the shinbo system by enforcing law through my immortal powers and eliminating all other powerful shinobi but Naruto showed me how wrong I was....repeat of 699 etc etc

eh nah, that's not much better than how I worded it, you're supposed to be defending Sasuke here.

Say something more like "Me and my best friend had a fight over how best to achieve peace and he showed me I was mistaken" no need to mention any of that trying to kill everyone business.

Yado

Naruto is Sasuke's biggest fan. Why would he not be ok with his kid being Sasuke's student?

eh nah, that's not much better than how I worded it, you're supposed to be defending Sasuke here.

Say something more like "Me and my best friend had a fight over how best to achieve peace and he showed me I was mistaken" no need to mention any of that trying to kill everyone business.

Did you not see my ellipses....go read 699 again or the entire manga again.

Did you not see my ellipses....go read 699 again or the entire manga again.

nope didn't see them, the only elipses I recognize are when Holybaikal(RIP) does them

now let's get back to the main topic.

Salad asks The Sauce about his family and what happened to them.... "your uncle killed our parents and the entire clan but left me alive because he wanted me to kill him, Itachi was a great man.

by the time she knows everything about Sauce's history we'll have a new psycho Uchiha villain primed and ready to ruin everything, time for a new cycle.

brinstar

An entire sleeve? Better than what Kishi has done with Sasuke which is be ambiguous about him even having an arm.

Well he could wear long sleeves, like Obito. It's not a huge deal it just seems like it'd be annoying to bandage it up every morning, haha.

--

On the subject of Sasuke being Boruto's teacher-- I really, really hope that's played for comedy. It could be like Piccolo training Gohan.

Even though Sarada is Sakura's daughter the potential she would have if she was instead Karin's daughter is incomparable
Sakura doesn't have any bloodline abilities so Sarada will just have a Uchiha uniqueness to her

The Byakugō no In isn't a bloodline technique so even if some people argued that Sakura had that there isn't any reason for Sarada not to have it or anyone else for that matter
We also particularly know of a Uzumaki who already had the technique called Mito Uzumaki

They both beat Shou Tucker.
Which is hilarious
Even though FMA is less popular then Naruto and Tucker is one of the worst fathers ever
The Sakura and Sasuke hate is just to strong for some people

Agreed. I don't know if the drawing style improved or if its just better suited for adults.

I mean I always liked Sakura's look (well part 2) but she looks good there.

and she's going to look like that for the next 50 years

ez6DGzF.png

I've liked how Kishi draws his adult womenfolk. I forget what her name was, but the Raikage's assistant? She is where it's at. I think she died tho. :(

Top Bottom