• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Roster Discussion: P-P-P-P-PATTERN BREAKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mostly want to see Haggar make it into SFV. That would be the dream if it were to happen.

I'd like to see:

- Karin
- Oro
- Alex
- Eagle
- Retsu
- Maki
- Juri (definitely happening)

Pompadour

I want Bad Boxart Mega Man. At the very least as a costume for Birdie.

The sloppily angled yellow bar on Mega Man's helmet could just be Birdie's mohawk.

Maybe Alex can have some sort of Stun centric Vskill, and when triggered it turns one of his throws into Stun Gun Headbutt. Or something.

I like the idea of Alex having a stun-based V-Trigger but stun is already incredibly high in SFV so I can't see how it would be useful.

Sesha

If we ever get Mel Masters and Mach IV aka Guile's daughter, they're probably post-3rd Strike material.

I just mostly want to see Haggar make it into SFV. That would be the dream if it were to happen.

I'd like to see:

- Karin
- Oro
- Alex
- Eagle
- Retsu
- Maki

If Eagle, Maki, Haggar, Santamu or Simone make it in I might cry.

Village

I'd like to see:

- Karin
- Oro
- Alex
- Eagle
- Retsu
- Maki

I want haggar

howeve if i had to choose a final fight guy, it would always be cody

Please, Capcom. All I want is my main man Mike Haggar.
life1.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Guys, why do I get the feeling that Alex/Haggar are going to be together in SFV? My heart. It cannot contain such awesomeness if it were to be a thing. >.< Especially if Necro/Dhalsim was a thing as well.

I only want Necro in for a friend.

Nah. I can make a drawing of it instead.

I'm holding you to that.

I just want dudley

Let's get a new character, that's a female boxer. :p

HE'S OUR MAN!

That would be awesome if Mike Haggar make in! We need Mr. Mayor with ability to use Pipe during V-Trigger.

I approve of this being his V-Trigger.

Macnair

Nash/Charlie and Birdie are great additions. I really like watching pros from E3 play Nash as a pressure player. I mostly remember him always crouching/charging in Alpha. Not being a charge character or a Guile clone is a good thing.

I hope Karin, Guy, Sodom or R. Mika makes the list.

Kouichi

I'm already pretty set on maining Ryu, but Sean could change my mind if he returns.

I also want Juri because she's my favorite female character in all of Street Fighter.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Let's get a new character, that's a female boxer. :p

I don't mind but I actually have a feeling that we are going to get a new boxer this time.

STOP READING MY MIND!!!!!

But seriously, we need The Mayor of Earth.

Yep, yep!

I'm a fan of Haggar but I'd rather not have him in if he'd count as a newcomer, I'd rather have completely new characters honestly.

Did they considered Poison as newcomer or what?

ElFly

III's character that made it to SF4 should take a rest and wait until a few DLCs down the line.

Game needs Necro, Oro and Q.

Also Zangief will always be the main grappler. Dude fights bears for training. Doesn't get any cooler than that.

If there isn't at least one ninja type of character I will be disappointed..
Also give us Evil Deejay, then Deejay might be top tier for once kappa.

Wynnebeck

Banned
These are the characters I would die if they make it in:

- R. Mika
- Karin
- Sean
- Balrog (Just because I play Rog in SF4 and V needs a boxer)
- Sodom

Now that Elena and Poison made it into SF4, I can be content that they finally had their day in the 3D sun.

Pejo

I'm a terrible person to ask for these roster updates, as other than Akuma/Oni, I've never found a SF character I truly like. I'd personally love to see more representation from Alpha and the EX series though, or else lots of new characters.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm a terrible person to ask for these roster updates, as other than Akuma/Oni, I've never found a SF character I truly like. I'd personally love to see more representation from Alpha and the EX series though, or else lots of new characters.

Just hope that you would able to find someone that you would like to play as. Maybe one of those four newcomers.

I was actually thinking of Haggar's pipe as his V-Skill rather than his V-Trigger.

Yeah, either way. I'm just tad confused with several V- Features.

Slaythe

These are the characters I would die if they make it in:

- R. Mika
- Karin
- Sean
- Balrog (Just because I play Rog in SF4 and V needs a boxer)
- Sodom

Now that Elena and Poison made it into SF4, I can be content that they finally had their day in the 3D sun.

making it a year before they become irrelevant doesn't work in my book.

I want at least poison back.

I sure as hell don't want Sean, they said no clones , Ken is already a stretch.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I kinda want to see Sean over Ken, just for that much more variety in the initial roster.

This. You can make Sean unique enough that he plays differently than any other Shoto. I just don't want to see Sakura come back. If that means no Karin, then I'll accept it. Can't stand her.

Neoxon

Just hope that you would able to find someone that you would like to play as. Maybe one of those four newcomers.

Yeah, either way. I'm just tad confused with several V- Features.
  • V-Skill: Press MP+MK to do a special move whenever you want, as it costs no V-Gague to use. See Ryu's parry
  • V-Reverse: Pretty much an Alpha Counter (I think the command varies from character to character). This costs 1 portion of your V-Gague.
  • V-Trigger: A big move that either gives the character a massive buff (like Ryu's Denjin mode) or a powerful move (like Charlie's teleport). This uses up all of your V-Gague (how much V-Gague you have to fill varies from character to character).

Pompadour

I'm going to throw out a few long shot picks because even my unlikely picks (Eagle, Q) are well represented in this thread.

Scorpion (Astro) from Saturday Night Slammasters (Muscle Bomber): His helmet mask looks awesome and he'd be my first pick for a Slammasters character.

Daigo from Rival Schools: His blocking animation could be just him standing there with his arms at his slides like his Team Up super.

D. Dark from SF EX: Probably the most unlikely.

Above all I else I want Dudley. SFV needs to get on the dance floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom