• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: Put On A Happy Face!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/story/408224p-345559c.html

The freaky poster for the movie "Silent Hill," showing a girl with no mouth, is designed to get people talking.
It's also got them drawing.

Around the city, people are pulling out pens, markers and even lipstick (petal pink, at the 86th and Central Park West subway station) and filling in the child's blank expression.

It's really funny - and very true!

There are freaky and hilarious drawings ALL over NYC right now... I initially thought it was foolish and a terrible poster, but now I really think it's brilliant marketing. At the very least, it gets people talking about the movie - though you can't tell at all what it's about by the one-sheet :)

I know I could have posted this in the *Offical* thread - but I figured this would be a good place for all you crazy photoshopers to come out and create your own Silent Hill Happy Faces!

Get creative, ladies and gents.
silenthill1qx.jpg

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
:lol

great work so far guys.

what i find really interesting is the psychology of it though. people need to fill in what they know is missing, especially in regards to a humanoid subject such as this. i find that interesting.

Top Bottom