• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Buy ad next week- B1G1 40% off Wii U/3DS games, multiple price drops

Stolen from CAG, but a lot of people love BB here as GCU continues to be amazing.
Will either get Captain Toad and Hyrule Warriors or NES Remix Pack.

:wiiu: :3ds: Buy 1 get 1 40% off Wii U and 3DS Titles In Store Only
:wiiu: :3ds: $20 Gift Card with 2 Select Wii U or 3DS Titles Online Only
Wave 2 Amiibos available Friday (12/19?)
Save 10% on all Eshop cards
:wiiu:$274.99 Wii U Mario Land 3D/Nintendoland Bundle Console

:xb1:$34.99 Sunset Overdrive
:xb1:$34.99 Forza Horizon 2
:xb1:$44.99 Master Chief Collection

:ps4: $29.99 Last of Us
:ps4: $39.99 Littlebigplanet 3

:ps4: :xb1: :ps3: :360: $49.99 Dragon Age Inquisition
:ps4: :xb1: :ps3: :360: $49.99 Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
:ps3: :360: $49.99 Far Cry 4
:ps3: :360: $49.99 Destiny
:ps3: :360: $49.99 Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

:ps4: $399.99 Ps4 Console w/ free Killzone Shadowfall Digital Copy & 22 jump Street Bluray
:xb1: $349.99 Xbox One AC Bundle
-save $20 on 12 or 24 month Xbox Live with console purchase
-Xbox One Blue Midnight Forces Special Controller $29.99 with console purchase

Buy 2 get 1 Free All Preowned Titles

U2NUMB

Damn... if you have Gamers Unlocked some of those prices are gonna look very good! I bought Sunset this week for 39... might have them reverse price match, 5 bucks is 5 bucks!

SerTapTap

Twenty two jump street blu ray?! Daddy's getting a new PS4!

Really though, good price on LBP3 and Sunset Overdrive, the B1B1 40% off is nice but they had it online recently too. I keep hoping gamer's club unlocked will go on sale but I guess I missed out.

Saw this yesterday, gonna have to return my copy of bayonetta 2 and rebuy with maybe smash or hyrule warriors next week :)

Side note. So buy 1 get 1 40% plus GCU's 20% discount would essentially amount to 40% off both titles correct?

Example:
b1g1 40%
59.99 + 59.99(0.6) = $95.98

With GCU
$95.98(0.8)= $76.79/2 = $38.39 each?

is my math correct?

schaft0620

B2g1 + GCU + Amazon Price match + $10 rewards

All PS4:
Lego Batman 3
Dragon Age Delux
LBP3 Day 1 Plushie Edition (still in stock)
Rocksmith
GTA5
DriveClub

$203 or $33/game

Ah, so they were not doing B2G1 Free because of this deal.
Does it stack with GCU? Because that would be nice.
Edit: Going to get Best Buy to price match LBP3.

I am glad Best Buy has a price match policy since I got LBP3 this week.
So that means LBP3 for $32 instead of $48. Nice!
Wonder if I can price match the Dragon Age I got from the B2G1 deal.
Yeah, the policy says if they adjust the price during the return period (2 weeks), then you are entitled to the price difference.
Worse case is they process a return and then check out the game again.
I am guessing DA:I wasn't the free game. The policy only excludes games in which you got the deal with.

I bought $135 Eshop cards from Best Buy during Black Friday when they were $15% off. I can use this to get a little bit more so I can qualify for a last $5 from the Digital Deluxe Promotion. I need $10 more bucks to spend to get the last point card.

Funny how Best Buy is offering the Wii U at $275 the same week Target offers it at $250.

jacobeid

Banned
Nice! I've had a gamefly copy of Forza Horizon 2 since launch but I think it's time now to get my own copy. $28 with GCU is not bad at all.

I'd jump on the Wii U games but I already picked up Donkey Kong: TF and Hyrule Warriors on Black Friday or whenever they had the last deal running. My Wii U collection is pretty stacked...only missing 3D world even though I've played through it all.

Nice avatar! Won't you not get the GCU 20% discount for price matching?

Yup its either pricematch or GCU, can't do both :/

I bought $135 Eshop cards from Best Buy during Black Friday when they were $15% off. I can use this to get a little bit more so I can qualify for a last $5 from the Digital Deluxe Promotion. I need $10 more bucks to spend to get the last point card.

Funny how Best Buy is offering the Wii U at $275 the same week Target offers it at $250.

Price match!

so how do i price match? i got 6 games coming friday. do i have to take the games or can i just take a receipt or something to price match this? i have to do the math i guess and see if there's a difference..

TomShoe

Banned
Help! I'm planning on buying Dragon Age, FC4, and CoD: AW in the next few hours.

I have GCU, and I'm trading in Destiny and CoD:AW (PS4), so should I get it now or wait until next week?

Toki767

Help! I'm planning on buying Dragon Age, FC4, and CoD: AW in the next few hours.

I have GCU, and I'm trading in Destiny and CoD:AW (PS4), so should I get it now or wait until next week?

Get it now. With their Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale that's $32 per game. It's not cheaper next week.

Saw this yesterday, gonna have to return my copy of bayonetta 2 and rebuy with maybe smash or hyrule warriors next week :)

Side note. So buy 1 get 1 40% plus GCU's 20% discount would essentially amount to 40% off both titles correct?

Example:
b1g1 40%
59.99 + 59.99(0.6) = $95.98

With GCU
$95.98(0.8)= $76.79/2 = $38.39 each?

is my math correct?

Yeah, that's how it'll work out. It works out to being 36% off of each game (because the 20% and 20% stack, rather than being taken off at the same time).

Yeah, that's how it'll work out. It works out to being 36% off of each game (because the 20% and 20% stack, rather than being taken off at the same time).

Ah that makes sense then. Sweet, guess I'll be getting 2 wii u games and maybe Persona Q and a pokemon (dunno anything about the differences between Ruby and Sapphire)

AAARRRGGH. I'm so tempted to use this to start a Wii U collection even though I don't have a Wii U yet. I'm a little unsure since I probably wont be getting a Wii U for another few months unless Nintendo surprises us with some good Xmas bundles...

schaft0620

Anything on the PS3 version of LBP3?

B2G1 +GCU and if you do a store pickup you can get the Day 1 edition sent from another store. Some still have it in stock. Its already $66 on Amazon, comes with a bunch of stuff.

My haul

T4mMcJg.jpg

Awesome thanks OP (I don't read CAG) and I would have missed this. Definetly buying Donkey Kong and Captain Toad, maybe double dip on NES Remix Wii U/3DS too or NES and Pokemon. I've been waiting for some good Nintendo deals, really think this year has been the worst for game sales.

Just to confirm we have to wait until next week to take advantage of this?

Are you guys sure GCU doesn't work? It did during that B1G1 40% off sale on 3DS games in November.

Anyway, this is perfect. Getting a Wii U from Target next week and now I can get both Smash and Bayonetta.

Top Bottom