• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale Games teases "super secret surprise announcements" before the holiday break

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

From Job J Stauffer, Director of PR at Telltale Games, on Twitter

jobjstauffer: That was quite a phone call. Looks like we're a go!!

jobjstauffer: Super secret surprise announcements before the holiday break? Maaaaaybe.

...hashtag #subtle!

Q from a user: What if our holiday break starts next Monday? Will we have surprise goods before then...? #needsurprises #nosefornews
A: jobjstauffer: @megturney Safe to say so... Not today though, but yes, before then. ;)

jobjstauffer: I'll also clarify - it's not directly related to anything else we've made in 2014.

jobjstauffer: "Well, kids... You see... When two game developers love each other VERY much... and they get together..."

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer

Another Telltale dev tweeted this:
2h4G98s.png

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So in another game universe like Borderlands? I would love a Halo game, but I doubt it. I think that would have been a perfect way to introduce Locke.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Star Wars series bridging the gap between episodes VI and VII.
Please

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Tales from White Forest: The Closest You'll Get to Half-Life 3 - A Telltale Games Series.

FHIZ

I want a South Park game, that's all...

Or release dates for ep. 2 of either of their current games, that'd be cool?

new engine? they're shutting down their company? either of the two would be great.

New engine would be great but a lot of people without jobs would be a bad thing.

I'd love for it to be a third Puzzle Agent or a new season of Sam & Max, but those two things are niche and it doesn't seem like something Telltale wants to mess with anymore.

JazzmanZ

Poker Night at the Inventory 3

featuring Master Shake, The TF2 Soldier, Bender from Futurama and The main character from The Wolf among us.

Leb

Maybe it's a Witcher game? Seems like a hot property right now and there are 5 novels and 2 short stories to draw from.

jakomocha

I want a South Park game, that's all...

Or release dates for ep. 2 of either of their current games, that'd be cool?
Yes, a South Park Telltale game would be amazing. Coincidentally, I just mentioned it in the "Which licensed property would you like to see Telltale tackle next?" thread.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Metal Gear Solid: Bande Dessinèe 2
Just you watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom