• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Jump Festa Trailer

sensui-tomo

If they did it was well hidden from me unless you talking about the original TGS trailer for the PSP.

Quiet you.
I believe he is talking about that long 8 minute launch trailer for the psp version, Btw who was the japanese voice for gilgamesh in type-0? if you do know that is.

wmlk

SE International have to step it up and make a good trailer for Type-0.

The Western marketing compared to the Japanese marketing hasn't been great, for FFXV and especially Type-0.

Bebpo

Banned
This is a pretty amazing way of making a PSP game PS4 quality by just obscuring the visuals as much as possible through heavy motion blur and depth of field. I kind of love how that's what makes modern graphics more realistic, obscuring visuals. It's just so crazy...but it works!

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I believe he is talking about that long 8 minute launch trailer for the psp version, Btw who was the japanese voice for gilgamesh in type-0? if you do know that is.

Kazuya Nakai. Does Date Masamune in Sengoku Basara among other stuff.

Edit: I got beat because my Net blipped.

Tabata has had Japanese songs in his localized games before. This is nothing new to him.

He's certainly no Toriyama.
I dunno, you think English Ace would just break into Japanese lyrics while with the other characters? Seems strange unless they intend on putting translated lyrics at the same time. I don't think they'll
change the ending song
but they'll probably have Ace sing in English during cutscenes.

wmlk

I dunno, you think English Ace would just break into Japanese lyrics while with the other characters? Seems strange unless they intend on putting translated lyrics at the same time. I don't think they'll
change the ending song

Yeah, that's the cumbersome part. I actually didn't know that he sings in the game...ugh.

Gonna be awkward.

Looks fun. Already have the CE preordered and the game comes out during Spring Break, so I can dig into it before Bloodborne wipes every other thought from my mind the following week, including the classes to which I'll be begrudgingly returning.

change the ending song

Tabata did say he would keep the same song after fans asked for it.

But yeah, it will be weird (I kinda want to see it though).

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
But nah I'm looking to see for any improvement in the cutscenes GILGAMESH was featured in.

I am not liking the WW2 esque screen tearing or whatever those black lines are. I know they want it to be all WW2 film and stuff but it just bothers me to see it in anything that isn't doctored to be a full War documentary video describing the events like it was in the vanilla version of Type 0. But maybe it was a trailer thing.

Top Bottom