• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

looks like the game is still 720p, dem jaggies on the stairs

really hoping this comes to PC

Bad Stream, bad capture?

Anyway, no. If SE has learned anything they will not be announcing that this will come to PC but a year later they will announce it and sell it after that. Catch them all.

Isotope

So who was that woman earlier Gladiolus was talking to in those scans (That most people thought was Cid), just a random NPC?

L5PiKXL.jpg

that looked akward...the only thing confusing me

Ceravic

Damn my human weakness. Went to the gas station to go get a drink because I thought I was safe, and came back to the very end of the trailer.

wmlk

This wasn't a Nomura directed trailer, but it hearkened back to the serious tone that the earlier trailers had.

Along with town exploration.

Bad Stream, bad capture?

Anyway, no. If SE has learned anything they will not be announcing that this will come to PC but a year later they will announce it and sell it after that. Catch them all.

the game looks low res, i can tell

oh well if doesnt come to pc, i will get it on ps4

For those that missed

The Active Time Report hasn't started yet

they will probably show the trailer again (and maybe something more since the trailer is pretty short).

He was screaming pointing at the airships

He was saying something along the lines of (from what I remember): 'not enough information on whether the town is safe!? Then what's with all of those [airships]!?'

i guess the lack of his voice made it akwards ^^

chadboban

Dem screengrabs. Despite them being blurry as fuck my hype is through the roof! Can't wait to see the trailer for myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom