• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Uno, Uno Rush & Marvel Vs Capcom Origins Delisted

oldmario

@lifelower

Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, UNO and UNO RUSH have been delisted. #XBLA

Source

Marvel and Scott Pilgrim also no longer show on NA PSN search but Scott Pilgrim is still up on EU PSN

Edit: codes can be bought via online stores

Bestbuy - Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Edition $14.99

Bestbuy - Wallace + Multiplayer DLC $4.99

Gamestop - Scott Pilgrim Ultimate Edition $14.99

Gamestop - Scott Pilgrim game

Gamestop - Wallace + Multiplayer DLC $4.99

Thanks to Lunaniem and Wario64 for these code links

kng3025

Damn, was planning on getting Scott Pilgrim at some point. Been holding out expecting a Vita version. This sucks

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I'm just sad Scott Pilgrim never got a PC release along with the arcade upgrade of The Simpsons. They both came out after my Xbox died and I never went back.

Aw crap, I never bought Knives for Scott Pilgrim. I mean, obviously not a high priority for me if I didn't do it in the years the game was actually out, but still.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
Funnily enough, had a quick shot of Scott pilgrim on my ps3 last night. First time I've played it in about a year.

So what happens now? I still have the game on my ps3. Will I lose it forever if I delete it?

Edit: question answered while posting.

I never bought the Wallace or Knives DLC.

It's a shame, considering that I have $3 on my account and no idea what to do with it.

Funnily enough, had a quick shot of Scott pilgrim on my ps3 last night. First time I've played it in about a year.

So what happens now? I still have the game on my ps3. Will I lose it forever if I delete it?

You can redownload it at any time.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Loved Scott Pilgrim so much. What a perfect companion piece to the movie.

kuYuri

Uno getting delisted is kind of end of an era.

Say what you will, but that was a killer app for XBLA back then :p

Fitts

ah i remember UNO on 360 with the vision camera...those were the days

My friends and I had a lot of fun with that game. We would all sit around the living room, interact with other people, and be idiots. My one art major friend would sketch caricatures of the other players and hold it up to the camera. Always got a laugh.

He sketched a lot of their penises as well.

That Scott Pilgrim game was a really rote beat-em-up with the spongiest enemies I've ever seen in that style of game, but the art and music were worth playing through the game for. Preferably with alcohol and a full group of friends for co-op.

Anth0ny

No warning for Scott Pilgrim? Jesus Christ. I've always wanted to play this game, and would have bought if I knew they were going to delist it.

Delisting these console exclusive digital games that never got a physical release is the fucking worst.

I just bought my PS3 recently and always wanted to play Scott Pilgrim.
Luckily Gamestop is still selling the codes and I was able to buy one.
Still, totally sucks to do this without warning.

Red

Uno, the filthiest den of profligates in all of gaming, finally dead. I don't know if I should pour one to mourn or to celebrate.

Scott Pilgrim has cool art and music and all, but honestly - you guys that are worried about it aren't really missing out. It's a really lackluster game; a beat-em-up made by people who don't seem to actually understand why beat-em-ups were good. Just watch the movie instead.

Scott Pilgrim has cool art and music and all, but honestly - you guys that are worried about it aren't really missing out. It's a really lackluster game; a beat-em-up made by people who don't seem to actually understand why beat-em-ups were good. Just watch the movie instead.

i don't know

I've had a lot of fun with the game over the years, it's the River City Ransom spiritual successor that I've needed.

Epcott

Scott Pilgrim was the spiritual successor to Double Dragon, River City Ransom, and Bad Dudes I always wanted. Countless hours wasted on that multiplayer masterpiece. Such a shame it's delisted :(

Top Bottom