• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2015 | Revenge of the tiny face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining in, woo.

Also...
tumblr_nhg70s6dfS1sapp8bo1_500.gif

Leeness

i remember going to france in '11 hell of an experience. i had a decent amount of vertigo up there

I loved Paris ;_; Want to be there right now. Or in Rome or Florence. I just loved Europe. Haha.

I didn't get vertigo going up Eiffel, but when I was in Florence, I had a touch when I was climbing down the Duomo. The stairs up the dome are curved and your head is also close to the ceiling, I ended feeling a touch dizzy and out of breath. Strange experience!

iosefe

I loved Paris ;_; Want to be there right now. Or in Rome or Florence. I just loved Europe. Haha.

I didn't get vertigo going up Eiffel, but when I was in Florence, I had a touch when I was climbing down the Duomo. The stairs up the dome are curved and your head is also close to the ceiling, I ended feeling a touch dizzy and out of breath. Strange experience!
well, i get vertigo at the empire state building a bit

we were in Paris for half of our trip, and the normandy area for the first half.

SRG01

There's also a RealGaf IRC channel, but it's pretty quiet these days. Did FakeGaf have their own channel somewhere?

Kevyt

I would put my face out there, but forgot to buy Photoshop when it was discounted so I'll have to wait for another discount. That's right, Photoshopped selfies ftw!! I want that flawless skin look :p

Five

Banned
I would put my face out there, but forgot to buy Photoshop when it was discounted so I'll have to wait for another discount. That's right, Photoshopped selfies ftw!! I want that flawless skin look :p

Shoot me a picture and I'll make you look fabulous!

Leeness

well, i get vertigo at the empire state building a bit

we were in Paris for half of our trip, and the normandy area for the first half.

I haven't been to the Empire State Building! One day.

Nice, that sounds like a great trip. :D I was in Paris for six days, Rome for five (with a day trip to Florence) and then back to Paris for two for the flight home. Already planning to go back to Italy, probably in 2016.

iosefe

I haven't been to the Empire State Building! One day.

Nice, that sounds like a great trip. :D I was in Paris for six days, Rome for five (with a day trip to Florence) and then back to Paris for two for the flight home. Already planning to go back to Italy, probably in 2016.

it was a highschool performance trip. did some singing to a small village

Zomba13

When I don't look like shit I'll put up an updated pic and get back into this. Might have to keep the Slowpoke ring though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom