• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wet Hot American Summer - 8-episode Netflix series begins filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it is still H. Jon Benjamin, they could use any race of vegetable they want.

Never really understood how they got him in the can. I always assumed they used a large human-sized can and employed FOTR forced perspective camera trickery.

ivysaur12

Banned
First photos!

PSB6HAV.jpg

This is amazing.

Jeels

Man I'm half way through the movie and this shit is great. Amazing they were able to get all the actors back together.

Decent movie, but I feel like there was something missing with the way it was presented. Such a great cast though, looking forward to this. Maybe a better writer/director would let the cast work to their potential.

Demmi

Neo Member
Is it going for the same aesthetic as the movie?

It just won't be the same if it's shot like any other comedy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why have I never heard of this movie that cast is amazing

Love the commercial, captures those kind of ads of the time perfectly. Wonder if they got some tips from Tim and Eric how to capture that feel in post. Jon Benjamin narrating it in monotone makes it all the better. Can't wait to see more Gene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom