• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEW Zelda DS SCANS! And New Super Mario Bros Scans!

genjiZERO

AniHawk said:
BUT TINGLE'S DEAD. I SAW HIM DIE WITH MY OWN EYES.

it's was just a sweat sweat dream. Tingle is like a mustard stain on a white T shirt; no matter what you do it will never goes away, it just stays there in a mildly uncomfortable way, staring at you.

this just looks like a 4 sords game, but still M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to the awesome windwaker/four swords artwork? The paper cut-out style stuff was great, and I don't dig how they replaced it.

AniHawk said:
BUT TINGLE'S DEAD. I SAW HIM DIE WITH MY OWN EYES.

Looks like link agrees

37851020060427_180742_3_big.jpg

Snow

There also seems to be some talk about the control schemes on that page that OB1 linked. And something about WiFi? I really would like to know what it is saying exactly about those things too. :)

ahmad

Banned
OB1 said:
wifi? oh man if there is four swords wifi this will be the best ds game in the history of ever.

:lol It is true. This game will rock

I need to get CV: POR, Zleda DS, NSMB DS, MPH, Tetris DS, Phoenix Wright, Trauma Center!!!

So many games to get!!!!!

Parish is reviewing NSMB for EGM, and hopefully I'm just reading a bit too much into these comments on his blog:

So... uh, how about that New Super Mario Bros., eh? It's, uh... I wonder if I'm allowed to write about it? The print/online disconnect is so annoying. Maybe if I limit myself to "I am enjoying it despite being forced to play it on an old-model DS with a mushy D-pad and a heavy steel security device bolted to its back"? Or "Basically this is Super Mario Bros. 4." Or "Stop capitalizing on my childhood you jerks."

Would you say that the only flaw is the lack of SMB3's Koopa Kids?
Tomm - 27 04 06 | 16:28

No, I wouldn't. (Take that as you will.)
jparish (link) - 27 04 06 | 16:39

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
So it looks like that Mini Mario can jump higher and run over water.. It will make for some Interesting gameplay mechanics.

Freacking YES. Link's artwork is awesome in this game. And WiFi for the win!

EDIT:
Father_Brain said:
Parish is reviewing NSMB for EGM, and hopefully I'm just reading a bit too much into these comments on his blog:

I wonder what he could mean there. Maybe he thinks there's more than one flaw, or maybe he's saying that the Koopa Kids are BACK?

Oh noes.:( I don't want people to not like this game.

Is it just me or will it sound retarded in a conversation?

Guy 1: "Have you played Wii?"
Guy 2: "I've played acouple games for Wii, it's pretty cool".
Guy 1: "The Wii is the best system evar!!!"

Not to mention it'll look funny looking for games in the "Wii" section at Gamestop/EB.

ant1532

Banned
Synbios459 said:
Is it just me or will it sound retarded in a conversation?

Guy 1: "Have you played Wii?"
Guy 2: "I've played acouple games for Wii, it's pretty cool".
Guy 1: "The Wii is the best system evar!!!"

Not to mention it'll look funny looking for games in the "Wii" section at Gamestop/EB.
wtf? this topic has nothing to do about that. :lol your lost

Snow

ant1532 said:
you would think there would be more talk about the fucking WIFI ZELDA you know? what gives?
Wii.

Although I would talk more, if someone would be friendly enough to translate some bits of this article. ;)

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
ant1532 said:
you would think there would be more talk about the fucking WIFI ZELDA you know? what gives?

Where does it say it uses Wii-Fii?

(Sorry ant - had to do it, haha)

Cheebs

Jeremy edited his blog again about Mario. Much more nicer of a comment.

"My DS charger is out on loan at the moment, and neither the GB Micro nor DS Lite adapters at my desk are going to do one damn thing to help provide me with the sweet succour of NSMB now that the orange light is aglow :( :( :("

Gawaian

ant1532 said:
wtf? this topic has nothing to do about that. :lol your lost
OMG, Wii is everywhere. THURSDAYTON indeed.
Anyway, I'm really liking the Zelda artstyle, and the bit of information abouy the game being Wi-Fi sounds neat. The problem is I don't know how could a game like Zelda could work online. I never played Zelda 4 swords, so maybe that's why. Would anyone care to explain?

ant1532

Banned
John Harker said:
haha, cause you snapped at the last guy who mentioned Wii in your thread
:lol i was just like, wat the fuck, cuz his whole post had nothing to do with thread at all lol and he seemed confused.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Damn I thought these were already posted back before the whole Wii thing came along. I could've been number 1!

Top Bottom