• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern gaming toys you wish you had as a kid.

bomblord1

Banned
61MgW3BD%2BtL._SL1000_.jpg

Seen this guy at a local store the other day and Immediately thought "dang why didn't they have these when I was a kid".

What are some modern gaming related toys you wish were available during your childhood?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Not much really. Toys were generally better in the 80s and 90s.

However, having an R/C drone with a camera would have been nice :D

Circinae

Neo Member
It would have to be action figures and I have no idea which characters from games, if any, companies produce.

I would imagine a Geralt figurine would have gone down a treat and me and my brother would have killed for a set of Evolve monster toys, my word, I wonder if they'll make them.

I had the same thought when I saw that Mario Kart in a store. What I wouldn't have given to have one as a kid.

They just generally make a lot more Nintendo toys in general these days. I have a Link action figure I paid 10 dollars for on my desk. Back in the day, those would have been more expensive and considered collectible (like the very old collectible Ocarina and Majora's action figures I wanted so bad as a kid)

MrBadger

Amiibos. Mine just sort of sit on my desk looking cool. I can see myself putting investment into training them up to fight against other people's if I was younger.

Top Bottom