• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Event NYC - 2.13.2015 (Announcement of new PlayStation initiative)

Auctopus

i1fySNTiMBScz.png

Hmmmm

PLAYSTATION MAPS

daveo42

Banned
No one should be expecting much from this. Maybe a change in direction for one or all of their platforms. The best thing that will most likely come out of this is hand-on impressions of some upcoming games.

Gaf taking off to lalaland
LaLa+Land.jpg

I bet it's something small

February is traditionally the announcement of new hardware, I'm guessing it is going to be related to the final release of Morpheus and software titles it will release with in November.

I hope so but the only game related hardware they announced in February is the PS4. Vita(NGP) was January.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did they revamp the MVP program? Could have sworn I was a member - I used to get invited to NYC events in the past.

giphy.gif

Eggbok

New initiative? Unreleased games?

Could Morpheus get its actual name, along with some games for it? Maybe a possible release date as well?

• Partnership with Valve to bring a Steam client w/ in-home streaming to PS4.
  • Half-Life 3
  • The Last Guardian 2
  • Uncharted 2
Get
over
hyped!

Muzy72

Banned
Sony was disappointed that they failed to fully capitalize on PS4 success in 2014 and didn't reach 16 million units, so they're going straight to PS5.

BumRush

Isn't the first rule of being a PS-MVP that you don't post private details (dates, addresses, etc.) of PS-MVP events?

Schryver

As great as it would be I would be slightly pissed if they announce a better version of the Vita since I just recently got one

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Did they revamp the MVP program? Could have sworn I was a member and was invited to NYC events in the past.

The opposite. It's been scaled back a bit - probably because they can't even give out any kind of confidential information without someone just pasting the whole email as a thread on GAF. I remember one incident with The Order being completely embarrassing.

Top Bottom