• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Event NYC - 2.13.2015 (Announcement of new PlayStation initiative)

kevin1025

Banned
Vita resurgence! New initiative is bundling it with PS4 for $399 and announcing a few major games!

...I hope.

It's more likely a meet and greet type setting with demo stations. With celebrity mingling!

Shit is about to get real with the Morphious is my guess.

Actual games
Maybe a new "best for VR" motion controller
A ETA on a release

Other then that I havent a clue.

The_Monk

Some information MVP-Related for you OP:

(...) MVP may not share, gather, or circulate personal contact information or other users' contact information. This information includes, but is not limited to, real names, email addresses, phone numbers, residential or business addresses and passwords.

MVP will keep in confidence and will neither use nor disclose any information concerning any non-public or proprietary information that MVP may have access to as a result of being a MVP to any third party except as otherwise permitted by SCEA as per paragraph above entitled "Communications." SCEA may make MVP aware of special time frames in which MVP can release any confidential information, and MVP agree to not release such information until the appropriate time.

vypek

This seems like a very low-key, small and quiet event. I'm not really expecting much from this. But I'm really curious what it will be. Wonder if it will be publicly announced news or something that will be kept under wraps for a while

Some information MVP-Related for you OP:

(...) MVP may not share, gather, or circulate personal contact information or other users' contact information. This information includes, but is not limited to, real names, email addresses, phone numbers, residential or business addresses and passwords.

MVP will keep in confidence and will neither use nor disclose any information concerning any non-public or proprietary information that MVP may have access to as a result of being a MVP to any third party except as otherwise permitted by SCEA as per paragraph above entitled "Communications." SCEA may make MVP aware of special time frames in which MVP can release any confidential information, and MVP agree to not release such information until the appropriate time.

This isn't surprising. Definitely seemed like events aren't something you should post about.

TalonJH

I haven't got one yet. Jeff that asshole sends me surveys but not invites. jk

Edit: Looks like it's only sent to MVPs in the NY area after reading it in the private forum.

krae_man

Guys, I highly doubt Morphius went from barely playable tech demos at PSX, to ready to announce release dates, pricing and software in two months. E3 is probably early too. Maybe next PSX.

Remark

Banned
Guys, I highly doubt Morphius went from barely playable tech demos at PSX, to ready to announce release dates, pricing and software in two months. E3 is probably early too. Maybe next PSX.
Who knows, maybe the one's at PSX were old builds :-3

derek212

Gotham hall (February 13 3:00pm-6:30pn)

1356 Broadway

I'm in NYC and will try to attend !

Thanks op

Printed the email and will hope of the best !

EatMyFace

Banned
New Playstation Initiative?
I guess that rules out a game announcement. I would guess its something service related like Playstation Now.

They mention celebrity mingling so my best bet is this is the big Playstation Vue streaming TV service coming out party.
PlayStation-Vue-screenashot-2.jpg

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member
You get a +1 and I live in NJ. Match made in GAF-heaven?

maybe.

I'll buy you a slice of pizza, or something?

Amir0x

Banned
I heard that Last Guardian is going to become a service now and you'll be able to pay $14.99 a month to play 10 minute segments of the game every two weeks until the game's completion in 2034.

Top Bottom