• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Basic £99.99

dc89

Sensational price to be honest. Worth it for Wind Waker HD alone.

And the White console is superior to the black system - in terms of looks.

score01

man, i'm so tempted - Ive been holding off to see if theres an official price drop or redesign. What do you think? jump in? I can get a further tenner off.

Fucking hell, that's cheap! Definitely worth it for under a hundred quid!

Wish they'd fire sale a few games to go with it too though.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Anyone know if tesco UK deliver to Ireland ?

Fucking hell I was going to hold out for a Black console but I have no choice now.

Bollocks it's out of stock. It's in my basket but it says it's out of stock when you try and go further than that.

"Sorry, we don't have enough Wii U - 8GB Basic Pack (White) items in stock right now. This item (s) has been added to your save for later basket. You can try to purchase this item again by reducing its quantity." Hopefully it'll still be £99.99 if it stays in my basket and they get new stock.

man, i'm so tempted - Ive been holding off to see if theres an official price drop or redesign. What do you think? jump in? I can get a further tenner off.

Share your further tenner secret!

dc89

Anyone know if tesco UK deliver to Ireland ?

Delivery from 7am - 7pm. We'll contact you the day before delivery to confirm.

FREE returns on most Tesco products (exceptions apply)

Sometimes it takes longer to deliver items to Northern Ireland, the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and other Scottish islands. See Delivery Information for more details.

Read more at http://www.tesco.com/direct/wii-u-8gb-basic-pack-white/456-9391.prd#pIILrbP9S93XvS3Q.99

Thats what it says when you click the ? over delivery

I'm not even that interested in the Wii U but at that price it's pretty hard not to pull the trigger. I'm supposed to be buying a new lens for my camera this weekend but I may have to put that on hold for a couple of weeks because of this.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
It's a great price. Anyone sitting on the fence. It's time to jump in.

I was literally browsing their site not 2 hours ago to see if their prices have gone down. The White was still £150 as it had been.

On the bright side this means I won't bother buying it until I see it at this price again.

In stock for me. FYI: strictly UK delivery only. Not even the Republic of Ireland (although you can send it to any large Tesco near the border and travel up to collect it).

Top Bottom