• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Best of Miiverse

mrmickfran

One of my favorite things about my WiiU/3DS is Miiverse. It brings a community of Nintendo fans together to help each other on games. It also often brings discussion of fans favorite Nintendo games. Those discussions can produce some colorful results:

18p41kro3zt0yjpg.jpg

Who can forget the Smash Bros. Hype?

And of course, who can forget the glorious Life With Horses 3D thread?

zlCfzRPGrw45ODYSI4

zlCfzRPQt6MsyjElXA

zlCfzRPQ12AXc-fpPY

What are your favorite posts on Miiverse guys?

AdanVC

Miiverse. What can I say about Miiverse? I don't use it anymore and I used to check it dailyyyy and give tons of yeahs. Also this omg:

B3VNxDYIAAAC750.png:large

Neiteio

The "fighting parents" post might just be a case of playful in-game fighting, I.E. Dad keeps throwing Mom's Double Cherry clones off the side of the stage

...hopefully

SalvaPot

The Dafoeverse is still the greatest achievement of Miiverse, its still going strong to this day (For some reason some kids call it the Rabbids Land Community or something)

paintingCAJ4BAR2.png

500px-Screen_Shot_2012-12-30_at_19.15.33.png

640px-Screen_Shot_2012-12-30_at_19.23.24.png

Poor PaulyU, I always wondered how old he was lol.

Nice thread BTW, i've seen some awesome ones on there as well but I never took screenshots or anything. Miiverse was a huge surprise when I first went on there in the first few months of the Wii U launch (the entertainment value I mean), but haven't been on there since.

EDIT: WTF!!! Dafoe's head!! hahahahah! How awesome!!

mrmickfran

Guys, let's keep the Allan & Nicole discussion to a minimum please. I don't want this thread to get locked like that one did.

Forkball

Damn... I wanted to post the water picture.

I highly recommend checking the Smash Miiverse page. They really post some funny and creative stuff.

zlCfzS-3mJMUV6-U3u

zlCfzS9ukFUSI98iPM

zlCfzS9xLBoSYM9CW8

Magic selfie
zlCfzS8agGcZrqdpz5

The Dafoeverse is still the greatest achievement of Miiverse, its still going strong to this day (For some reason some kids call it the Rabbids Land Community or something)

Oh the Dafoeverse.

I was the first to make the obvious "Bravely Dafoe" joke on there.

Top Bottom