• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 5 | Because we didn't preorder thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow today is my lucky day. Went to Walmart to grab some boxers and found Ness in stock. Then when I went to check out the cashier there was super hot and totally thought it was cool that me, a 23 year old male, collected amiibo figures, and asked for my number before I left...

rEG06fD.jpg

yes it's fake...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Wow today is my lucky day. Went to Walmart to grab some boxers and found Ness in stock. Then when I went to check out the cashier there was super hot and totally thought it was cool that me, a 23 year old male, collected amiibo figures, and asked for my number before I left...

rEG06fD.jpg

yes it's fake...

You're having fun posting these fakes on Reddit, aren't you? :p

Maitiú

Ah you're right. Here's a better version.

3IJ66JR.jpg

Judging by the figurine (and ignoring the box art), Nintendo is turning Ness into a horror protagonist in his upcoming new game. That soulless creature with the wide, hollowed eyes is pointing at that which will end you. Even Peach right next to him is in horror. You all fear missing the chance to buy him? You should be so lucky with such a fate!

CorvoSol

Okay so I think I missed something: wasn't Wave 4 not even supposed to be out until late this month? So am I fucked on getting Ness, Lucina and Robin at anywhere near a reasonable price? I never even saw them up for preorder anywhere.

Okay so I think I missed something: wasn't Wave 4 not even supposed to be out until late this month? So am I fucked on getting Ness, Lucina and Robin at anywhere near a reasonable price? I never even saw them up for preorder anywhere.

Wave 4's release date wasn't announced for America yet.

Europe will be receiving on the 25th.
Japan will be receiving on the 29th.

zoiC3de.jpg

We're talking about after the Australian/European Nintendo Direct.

BEWARE - TREEHOUSE MIGHT NOT HAPPEN IN AUSTRALIAN/EUROPEAN NINTENDO DIRECT.

CorvoSol

Brian★;158376094 said:
Wave 4's release date wasn't announced for America yet.

Europe will be receiving on the 25th.
Japan will be receiving on the 29th.

Ah, okay, so I still have a chance, then!

PygeHD
As I said before.
Some scalpers are buying multiple (like 4) and it is really pissing me off.

1 AMIIBO (of each) PER ORDER!

Also, suggestions.
Should I implement a rule for Paypal users that they have to be verified in order to purchase?

Their Paypal account status should be this -

* Non-US Verified
or
* US Verified.

Makes my life more easier. What do you think?
__
Go ahead and like our Facebook page aswell. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pygehd/

Thanks for waiting patiently.

What a day today will be!

Wave 4 NA preorders better go up today. If not today with this Direct then I am in the camp that there may not be preorders at all.

Brian★;158377528 said:
PygeHD
As I said before.
Some scalpers are buying multiple (like 4) and it is really pissing me off.

1 AMIIBO (of each) PER ORDER!

Also, suggestions.
Should I implement a rule for Paypal users that they have to be verified in order to purchase?

Their Paypal account status should be this -

* Non-US Verified
or
* US Verified.

Makes my life more easier. What do you think?

Thanks for bringing us the opportunity to acquire the amiibo so sorely missing from our collections at reasonable prices!

I do like the idea of verified PayPal users only.

I agree that scalpers are scum but how do you feel about people buying two of one item, whether in the same order or different ones? Some buy for a friend or family member, others keep one sealed for a collection and have one to open, use and enjoy. I'd really like to buy 2 Wii Fit Trainer (especially since Captain Falcon is OOS).

Cappa

Banned
Hmmm would love to get a villager captain falcon and pit they are the only ones I am missing besides little Mac any way to sign up for notifications or just watch this thread? :)

alf717

My PygeHD order got cancel. =( I only ordered one of each amiibo I was missing to. Well this whole experience was a let down.

Somnid

Haha if that amiibo reddit post is real than pre orders launching after the direct will be insane

Stupid Nintendo having the direct on April fools

I don't think they will. That requires a lot of extra coordination with retailers that would be very difficult. I could see them saying sometime tomorrow though.

I don't think they will. That requires a lot of extra coordination with retailers that would be very difficult. I could see them saying sometime tomorrow though.

The New 3DS XL (Majora's Mask one, Monster Hunter one and regular Red/Black ones) all went up for pre-order immediately after the last Nintendo Direct in January both online and in store.

HardRojo

Gold came to Peru! We finally got the Gold Mario amiibo and man was I surprised to see plenty of them in a single store. They were all pre-orders and according to the cashier they will receive more which are going to be for sale like any other amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom