• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer – “Gotham is Mine”

Part of me is excited that Scarecrow is taking center stage and is the one uniting the other rogues together to kill Batman. Another part of me is very very very afraid that this game will go for some cop out ending where the majority of the game was the result of a fever dream/hallucination caused by Scarecrows fear toxin.
I think that's basically a given, yeah?

Forkball

We are totally getting a Joker hallucination.

Arkham City had so many teases and cliffhangers. I wonder if AK will resolve them at all.

Busty

Banned
Amazing as expected, and was that Fringe's very own Walter Bishop (John Noble) as Scarecrow?

EDIT - Yup, Noble is indeed the Scarecrow.

d00d3n

cCPh3fg.gif

Wow, disgusting. Reminds me of the ending in raiders of the lost ark. But yes, the trailer is some hot shit.

Interesting that the only glimpse of the Arkham Knight (who every other trailer has been focused on) is walking after Scarecrow for that brief second at the start. HMMMMMM.

Nori Chan

They improved all the faces omg.

The only thing from keeping this game from being perfect is not having the riddler riddles and trophies. I don't them to be reduce to kart racing :(

Reminds me why I really don't like the Arkham games. Art design looks like shit. Everything is so over designed and garish.

Trailer did nothing for me. Batman games peaked on NES from Sunsoft.

Kezen

Banned
Ehhh... nah I really don't see it. Looks great, but who's to say these are real-time? Looks like cut-scene stuff to me. Doesn't change the fact that it looks great but still.

To each his own. I should have stipulated I was only talking for myself there. I hope they're real time but the gameplay shown last year looked fantastic, as far as I'm concerned this is the best looking game I've seen.

Now, we can only hope it's not downgraded come release.

So good! Hype levels 1000000x

Is it just me or do the graphics look a little (I hate to say this) downgraded? I noticed more aliasing shimmering than in previous trailers. It doesnt matter though really, this game looks friggin fantastic and June cannot come soon enough. This might be the first game I call out of work for a day to play.

BY2K

Membero Americo
That trailer was fantastic.

The new faces are superb. I especially like Riddle's and Poison Ivy's.

Amazing but I wonder if the console version would look half as good though. These graphics look too much to handle for ps4 or xone. But as a console player I am still hyped. Asylum and city were two of the best games produced last gen.

Daverid

New Ivy is just awful. Harley looks much better, or at least in comparison the CGI Trailer (Still not quite as good as AC though). John Noble is just fucking perfect as Scarecrow.

I've never been as hype for 2015 as others, for me it's really TW3, Arkham Knight & Hotline Miami 2... And damn, my hype for AK remains right up there. May/June is going to be incredible.

Top Bottom