• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hotline Miami 2 launching on March 10

Tizoc

Greenmangaming has it at 10% off, but you should be able to get it cheaper with a 20% or higher coupon whenever that goes up.

I didn't like using the analog sticks on vita as much as keyboard and mouse, but i no longer have a PC. May give the DS4 a try.

tusken77

goGvX2W.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wow, March just got even more awesome. I think that's 6 significant games on my list now.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Watch Drive (2011) and the documentary Cocaine Cowboys. Both are listed as inspirations for the game.
Hotline Miami is what made me check out Drive. I'm very glad I did.

KodaRuss

Oh wow! So soon. Loved everything about the first one. Cannot wait to play this.

PS4 and Vita will be busy bumping those awesome songs for a while.

OlliOlli 2 and Bloodborne in the same month is crazy.

March is rapidly becoming the month of indies thanks to Neon Struct, Axiom Verge, and Pillars of Eternity. And, well, other things. Totally okay with this.

Buying this Day 1.

NICE.

I'll be playing the PS4 version but I also bought the CE PC version to get the vinyl... hoo boy, can't wait for that. I get pretty records and a friend gets the PC version gifted to them :)

Top Bottom