• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy | Villains Trailer

SNURB

Another note
image.jpg

Koala Kong has improved IMMENSELY.

bananas

Banned
Anyone know if this game has any PS4 Pro enhancements besides 4K? Or if there are any benefits to playing at 1080p?

Looking to get a PS4 for this game and not sure if I should spend more if there's no benefit (I don't have a 4K TV).

Anyone know if this game has any PS4 Pro enhancements besides 4K? Or if there are any benefits to playing at 1080p?

Looking to get a PS4 for this game and not sure if I should spend more if there's no benefit (I don't have a 4K TV).

So far no word on anything beyond 4K.

dh4niel

Still not showing any Warped stuff is still a concern. No N. Gin, N. Tropy or Dingodile. I'd be interested to see what the vehicle sections of Warped look like.

Laplasakos

No, it's most of the bosses from the first 2 games (minus 2 final bosses from both games). None of the bosses from 3rd game are shown.

Also the Polar Bear isn't really a boss.

Thanks. All of them look really unique so i guess each of them can't be taken down the same way.

You could always replay them in crash 2, just hold triangle while going up to the next floor

I think that's what they're asking: whether they're keeping that in this game.

I don't think they've confirmed it, but considering how close they're trying to keep it to the original, I'd say there's a 99% chance it'll still work.

Edit, nevermind lol.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
His Warped boss fight is going to be freaking amazing with the lions and him jumping around :D
Oh god yes.

I really can't wait to play this. Crash on the PS1 was some of the most fun I've had and VV look like they're nailing it visually.

Top Bottom