• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers & Hi-Res Artwork ~Official Thread~

Cuth

Operation Darkness

● 2480 x 4096
● 2480 x 4532
● 2896 x 4096
● 3940 x 5000

Stubbs the Zombie

● 2217 x 3137
● 3300 x 2475
● 3300 x 2475
● 3300 x 2475

Strider2K99 said:
I'm looking for more Heavenly Sword wallpapers. Preferably official art ones and in 1280 x 1024 size. Much appreciated.
Heavenly Sword art is on my agenda, rest assured.

Cuth said:
Stubbs the Zombie

● 2217 x 3137
● 3300 x 2475
● 3300 x 2475
● 3300 x 2475
Stubbs the Zombie was awesome. Nice find.

Momar

aka Ryder
Oh man, some of those Half-Life 2 ones were freaking awesome.

Any chance of seeing some native 1920x1200 versions? I suck with all things image-related, so even if someone could resize it with minimal "you've fucked it all up!"-ness would be grand :D

Foster

any S.T.A.L.K.E.R fan work? there's some pretty cool stuff on the official website, just wondering if anyone knows any more?

jvalioli

MicVlaD said:
IT HAS BEGUN
spam.jpg

:lol :lol

sutom

Hey MicVlad, thanks for posting all these awesome images!

One thing - how do I view and save those images from LA.GG in full res? I know it says the "image has been resized to fit the area" and to click for full size, but when I do that the page refreshes but the size is still the same (e.g. 550x789). Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

semifinalist said:

One thing - how do I view and save those images from LA.GG in full res? I know it says the "image has been resized to fit the area" and to click for full size, but when I do that the page refreshes but the size is still the same (e.g. 550x789). Maybe I'm doing something wrong...
Click on a thumbnail (which redirects you to the actual site of course), then click on the somewhat larger picture on that page. Normally, that should bring you to the full-sized image. If that doesn't work: click on 'Save this file now' at the top of a la.gg page.

EDIT: works for me in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Dali

semifinalist said:

I had to open another browser to view the full res from la.gg. I thought it had to do something with my script-blocker, but even after I turned that off it still wouldn't display the full res. I probably need to change some javascript settings, but instead of doing that I just opened it in vanilla Opera (my default browser is FF).

sutom

Thanks MicVlad and Dali. Got it to work by opening in IE instead of FF (my default), which I should have tried earlier! Most likely some script thing was blocking the pics.

Carry on...

m0dus said:
Where the hell were you when I was scouring the net for images for the ICO theme? WHERE??
Which reminds me, M0dus: you've got to post the original images of the Turok art you used in one of your themes. The T-Rex in that concept art was superb.

Here's one image before I go to sleep. On a sidenote: got some things to take care of this week, so I might not be posting often in here until (possibly) the week-end.

Baten Kaitos Origins:

Measurements:
● 2894 x 4093

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hey, what would be my best option for printing one of these out as a large poster?

Also, would anyone be willing to post something with Kirby :lol:

LuCkymoON

Banned
Drkirby said:
Hey, what would be my best option for printing one of these out as a large poster?

All of the images MicVlaD posted are more than enough to fill an ANSI Super D (36”x24”) print.

LuCkymoON said:
So far so good keep them coming. :D
DJ_TR.jpg

DJ-pain.jpg

These posters look beautiful.

if you don't mind me asking:

What kind of HP Printer is that? (Full model spec, plz)

Is that a home printer or the the store doing the printing for you?

Thanks.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
LuCkymoON said:
All of the images MicVlaD posted are more than enough to fill an ANSI Super D (36”x24”) print.
Thats good to know. Now where would I take them to do this? Why I think my school may have something that could print this, it would be hell to get access to, so most likely a retail store would be best.

LuCkymoON

Banned
sangreal said:
Its an HP Designjet 130nr? (says so on the front)

$$$$
Correct, it is a 130nr; I'm printing on HP Premium Photo Plus Satin paper. However not all art is the same; hand drawn art looks better printed on Hahnemuhle Smooth Fine Art paper or Artist Matte Canvas.
You can find the DesignJet 130nr at any photography shop that uses an HP Photo Center Studio.
A few stores off the top of my head:
Meijer
Longs
HEB
Albertsons
Walmart/Sams Club

You can use this link to find the stores:
http://h30248.www3.hp.com/consumer/digital_photography/at_home/retail-kiosk/index.asp

MoogPaul

I shit you not, my inlaws have this printer in their basement:
c00739127.jpg

:lol
it's like 5 feet long and 4 feet tall. Too bad I couldn't afford to pay them for the ink and paper or I'd print some of this out.

LuCkymoON

Banned
MoogPaul said:
I shit you not, my inlaws have this printer in their basement:
c00739127.jpg

:lol
it's like 5 feet long and 4 feet tall. Too bad I couldn't afford to pay them for the ink and paper or I'd print some of this out.
is it wrong to say designjets give me a chubby? >_>

Drkirby said:

Here's a bit of fanart (1200 x 1500), though I don't remember where I got this. I'll post official Kirby art sooner or later.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Cuth said:
Viewtiful Joe

● 2825 x 3515
● 2929 x 1588

Viewtiful Joe 2

● 4000 x 3400

Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble!

Henshin a go go BABY!

● 4101 x 2894
(unfortunately this one is heavily compressed)

Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

● 2031 x 2665
● 3261 x 2199

Henshin a go go BABY!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
MicVlaD said:
Here's a bit of fanart (1200 x 1500), though I don't remember where I got this. I'll post official Kirby art sooner or later.

:O

Now I really need to find someplace to get this printed.

Half-Life 2 & Episode 2:

Team Fortress 2:

Measurements:
● 2400 x 3205
● 2400 x 3150
● 1257 x 1633

Haven't found more hi-res images obviously, otherwise Valve wouldn't have posters of their own to sell through their online store.

Top Bottom