• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar15

Everyone keeps telling me Awakening is amazing though.

I'm definitely being hyperbolic. It's a fine game, just weaker compared to previous entries.

It's actually strikingly similar to people who weren't particularly thrilled with the inclusion of dating sim elements to Persona 3 and 4 after coming from P1 and 2. I'm just an old foagie.

Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's good, but it sure ain't no Kid Icarus Uprising or Pokémon Y.

This guy knows what's up though.

Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's good, but it sure ain't no Kid Icarus Uprising or Pokémon Y.

Ha. I actually just picked up Pokemon Y. I have yet to play it however, same with Kid Icarus.

For now at least, my favorite is FE Awakening. Whenever i get the chance to play those titles (probably after I complete P3), i'll let you know my thoughts.

Nachos

That's a funny way to spell Style Savvy
I've heard legitimately good things about it but just haven't gotten around to trying the demos.

I was going to dispute that, but then I remembered it has Heracrossite, so yeah, it probably is superior.

Mother 3 x Persona Q

The game that has a magnetic repulsion from Europe

Or the rest of the world for that matter.

Meia

Hey, why *IS* chibi-Nanako in the new Persona Q stuff?

Well, we know Persona Q takes place for the P4 peeps during their culture festival, and we did see Nanako there the day of the pageants and stuff, so one could guess that the team gets grabbed in that short window of time? Otherwise, we're going to have Nanako meeting the P3 cast and...

....yeah, I really can't wait for this game. :D

Omikaru

I've heard legitimately good things about it but just haven't gotten around to trying the demos.

The demos don't really do the game justice. They are like shallow snapshots of what the full product is, which by all accounts is surprisingly in-depth and fun.

Daimaou

It's never been suggested before, but I feel Persona 5 would be a good fit on the 3DS.

L7rkPNX.gif

MSMrRound

No one is mentioning Project X Zone='(

I think I currently have something like 153 hours sunk into it...currently in the midst of my third playthrough...

arue

No one is mentioning Project X Zone='(

I think I currently have something like 153 hours sunk into it...currently in the midst of my third playthrough...

PXZ is my first 3DS game and it's a pretty fun game. I bought it for Megaman :p

I'm currently 13 hours in and I think the tactics are lacking, but the battle is super fun. Great OST too.

Squire

Banned
Speak of the devil: Skullgirls Encore is part of the US PS Plus line-up this month. Sweet. I'll take that for free on PS3. Sure.

Its nice that we can debate what 3DS game is the best. There's so many. Let's hope the same thing happens with the Wii U 1 year from now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

One year from now we'll be attending the Wii U's wake and funeral.

MSMrRound

I bought it for Megaman :p

Mine should be obvious. Sakura Wars/Megaman/Kite+Black Rose from .Hack were real nice bonuses as well.

Now I'm having this sudden realization that if SEGA is going to do another cross-over game, they might very well use some of Atlus' assets since they own them now...

Squire

Banned
Do it. SG is a blast, especially when you've got a whole lobby going.

I have the original release on 360. I'm not very good at it given it's a six button game and I play with a controller, so I'm never good at those, but it's cool. I have no good reason not to get it again on PS3 for free.

If the genre is as healthy on the new consoles as it was on PS360, I'll probably invest in an arcade stick finally.

I have the original release on 360. I'm not very good at it given it's a six button game and I play with a controller, so I'm never good at those, but it's cool. I have no good reason not to get it again on PS3 for free.

If the genre is as healthy on the new consoles as it was on PS360, I'll probably invest in an arcade stick finally.

Cool, who do you main? I roll with Peacock and Big Band (formerly Valentine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom