• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2014 Summary Thread

Ikaruga!

Neo Member
I've found a pretty serious E3 2014 List that claims to be legit!

And it really makes sense, could be true:

legite3listsbrtr.jpg

It's also pretty bad quality due to high compression, there can't be anything wrong with it, Last Guardian is on the showfloor!!!

Source: Some German Gaming Forum

Amir0x

Banned
ugh, but imagine one day if the perfect storm happened at that many major franchises were unveiled at a single E3? Would be like an apocalypse of perfect gaming love

Amir0x

Banned
Updated.

Ok guys, that'll be the last update for me until tomorrow at 4:30PM(EST). Please feel free to post any news from the conferences in this topic so I can easily gather data if you want to help, or if not the big update will probably be finished around 5:30PM(EST).

RiggyRob

Subbing now, this thread'll be extremely useful after the E3 carnage
and also I don't want to sit through 6+ hours of Microsoft, EA and Ubisoft conferences when I'm honestly not that interested in them

Question. Is there a resource in which I could download the conferences after they are done?

As many here I will be at work for the conferences tonorrow. I would like to download them to my phone/laptop and watch them on my way back. How feasable is this?

JayEH

Nice! Thanks for the thread. It's always really annoying trying to find everything announced at the show. I'll contribute if I can.

Derp

● Halo 2: Anniversary has not been formally announced yet, but we now have Major Nelson dropping the obvious hints. Although it's not so much a hint as blatantly saying it in photo form. Take a look at the link. (Link, Thread)
Judging by the image, could this suggest it may come to PC as well if it's true?

I can't wait to see what kind of content my favourite content providers will be providing for me to consume. God I just fucking love consuming content.

I can't believe this is the first time I've seen that order clip. Dear Marthas Vineyard it looks incredible!

I always get so excited for e3 :)

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
This thread will come in handy as it seems I'll be behind an exceptionally shitty internet connection for the next couple of days.

Thanks Amir0x! And thanks to everyone else contributing!

Also, thank you mods for making this a sticky!

Foffy

Banned
I don't know if this is a place to ask, but has anyone see any interesting E3 bingo cards? I've only seen Gameinformers, which seems boring.

Skele7on

Banned
We wish you a gamer Christmas
we wish you a gamer Christmas
And a happy E3

new trailers and ips for you and your kin
we wish you a gamer Christmas and a happy E3!

HYPE LEVELS 9001

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
This is the thread I'm keeping an eye on.

The narrative with which we're going into this E3 with is: everything is delayed until 2015, Soony, omg omg Phil Spencer, and Project Beast. Let's see what difference a day makes. 24 little hours.

Pinktaco

Honest question - how many "megatons" are people expecting? I always watch E3 with expectations of something grand and is almost always mildly dissapointed.

Being an owner of a PS3, 4 and Vita I think I can call myself a fanboy, but I'm honestly not expecting the megatons people want.
i wouldn't be surprised if the konference will include something like:

UC4, The Order, Drive Club, release date on TLoU.
Some indie games.
Maybe some vita games (lol..).
PS Now.
Some talk about the amount of sold PS4/games/PS+ subscriptions.
Third Party apperance.

Finish the show with Beast Souls.Which unfortunately have already been spoiled to us.

I'm actually expecting much more from MS this time around lol.

Top Bottom