• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The trench coat is the worst thing about the Warlock, tho.

ElRenoRaven

Came here to ask this, are they just related to grimoire score?

Also, what number are we at? Last one I got was #17.

Still 17 last I saw which is odd. They were giving them out at conferences and then just stopped. Either that or people started being assholes and not sharing them. One or the other.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trench coat makes them awesome.
Yep. It's more of a space leisure suit anyway.

I'm not a big fan of the helmet designs for Warlock so far but I'm sure there will be some good ones in the final game.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So, I'm confused. I entered a beta code on Bungie.net months and months ago, but when I checked the beta page last week (while signed in), it asked me to enter a code. I entered my old code, and it said the code had been used. Thankfully, I had a new code, so I entered that one, and it seemed to work.

Fast forward to today: I go back to the beta page and sign in, and it's still asking me for a beta code. I just want to pick my platform. Where do I do that?

[Edit : Nevermind, figured it out!]

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trench coat makes them awesome.
Sorry dude, trench coats are dorky.

kRAJXP6.jpg

luckily i can entertain myself reading stuff like that while i wait for the beta.

So, I'm confused. I entered a beta code on Bungie.net months and months ago, but when I checked the beta page last week (while signed in), it asked me to enter a code. I entered my old code, and it said the code had been used. Thankfully, I had a new code, so I entered that one, and it seemed to work.

Fast forward to today: I go back to the beta page and sign in, and it's still asking me for a beta code. I just want to pick my platform. Where do I do that?

[Edit : Nevermind, figured it out!]

Sorry dude, trench coats are dorky.

...dorky....

compared to...capes...and loin cloths.

This isn't computing so

Z23Z9Kg.gif

bombshell

This is getting a bit confusing.
http://www.*****************/2014/0...ion-now-available-on-which-one-will-you-play/

so as everyone knows, platform selection is now up(honetsly I thought I did this already orginally). I orgINALLY entered my beta code a couple weeks ago. I just now went to the "redeem codes/beta" section of the siIte to select my platform, but instead of giving the option to select my platform or region it is just asking me to enter a code? Am I in the right spot, misunderstanding this or do I have to reneter my code again, if i can find it?

Edit: the bungie beta FAQ, conversely says i need to visit my profile page to select the patform. but my profile page is bassically empty with no options.

last I heard is no.

This should take you directly to the right page, if your signed in: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/redeemedcodes

Dax, In case you're still updating the OP, pre-ordering Destiny via PSN is handled differently. No codes are involved:

PSN knowledge base said:
Redeem Codes

If you pre-order Destiny via the PlayStation Store: You will receive a direct link to the Beta on 7/17/14 via email, XMB message (PS3) or a PS4 system notification. No beta code is required as your PlayStation Store pre-order will provide you access to download the beta when it's available.

(link)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Have yall seen people wear trench coats in real life? It's right up there with the fedora in terms of dorkiness. You can't deny that truth.

The Destiny trench coats look way cooler than irl trench coats, admittedly.

Killah

Seems a lot of people accidentally chose Warlock as their favorite instead of Titan.

It's ok though, we all make these kind of mistakes.

This three keys business is a hit!! Genius move (as long as the servers handle the load).

I was actually really impressed during Alpha. I expected it to be damn near unplayable for the first day or so, having had experience with early access to games before. I didn't have a single disconnect or hiccup.

Beta is going to be way bigger, but I've got faith in their servers now.

ElRenoRaven

Have yall seen people wear trench coats in real life? It's right up there with the fedora in terms of dorkiness. You can't deny that truth.

The Destiny trench coats look way cooler than irl trench coats, admittedly.

Yes I have. They're wickedly cool. And how dare you insult them by comparing them to fedoras. That's just downright insulting. We're talking yo mama is so fat levels of insulting.

majik13

This should take you directly to the right page, if your signed in: http://www.bungie.net/en/User/redeemedcodes

yeah updated my post and figured it out the beta link on the front page goes to a "code redemption" page and not the "redeemed codes" page there doesnt seem to be any link to the "redeedmed codes" page on the front page or any of its menus, or in your profile page. Like the linked article suggest and the Bungie beta FAQ suggest. I had to find this correct link further on in the Beta FAQ. They could makes this easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom