• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh I just started using shadowplay on nvidia to record my gameplay, its pretty cool, didn't hurt my performance as far as I could tell. Think I'm going to start casually uploading vids to youtube now :D whats a free video editing software so I could cut the boring stuff out? also can you live stream to twitch or something with shadowplay?

Shade

Rum is my friend, and bundle stuff that needs to go into your library! Take 'em all! (Should all be unused)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-85858C75045D13A2 - Taken by t0rment. 1 entrants total.
Eets Munchies #2 -- MB-2649B0D19072B282 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Brutal Legend -- MB-58E575D38059676A - Taken by Pop. 5 entrants total.
Skyward Collapse -- MB-DC91E2752E2C0C7C - Taken by xeris. 2 entrants total.
Shattered Haven -- MB-00136C55BA6C926B - Taken by hepburn3d. 2 entrants total.
Bastion -- MB-5BAD6194F8BF8785 - Taken by NamikazeBurst. 1 entrants total.
Eets Munchies -- MB-C0C6A6A71A0C6271 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story -- MB-23CD6E5AC5198564 - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-6266688C27CFF410 - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.
Brutal Legend #2 -- MB-CF6A68CB61FE1F6D - Taken by adriano999. 3 entrants total.
FTL Faster Than Light -- MB-164494C0F8C8B2AA - Taken by rostocker. 1 entrants total.

t1409285545z1.png

Quick currency conversion puts it at $40 for the UK version...pretty sure the Russian version will cost around $26-$30

I think, straight up with no profit margins, it was $24.xx and $10.xx for the game and season pass respectively -- I was throwing money at my trader while asking if it was locked... turns out the season pass isn't, but the main game is... so you can get the season pass for 50% off currently through the motherland, but the main game? Yeah, good luck on that.

I would buy the GAME version that you mentioned was $30 in a heartbeat... it's why I ran out to amazon and had my hopes dashed into bits against the $60 rocks.

Jawmuncher

ooh I just started using shadowplay on nvidia to record my gameplay, its pretty cool, didn't hurt my performance as far as I could tell. Think I'm going to start casually uploading vids to youtube now :D whats a free video editing software so I could cut the boring stuff out? also can you live stream to twitch or something with shadowplay?

How do you get it to work?
Do you just start the game Alt Tab out and then turn it on?
I remember trying to use it and it didn't do anything.

You turn shadowplay on in the Nvidia control panel.
You then set your hotkeys and recording type (streaming, manual, auto, or manual + auto).

Streaming is directly to twitch.tv.
Manual means you hit your hotkey (alt+f9 by default) to turn it on. You then hit the hotkey again to turn it off.
Auto means it will record the last x minutes of gameplay (default 5). When you hit the hotkey (default alt+f10), it dumps the last 5 minutes of buffered gameplay to disk.
Manual and auto just means you can do either.
Some games are a pain in the ass and won't work with it unless you have desktop recording turned on. I have no idea why this is. But it's true.

How long before this gets old?

It was old before you all started copying it.
It was old before mik did it originally.

Kaper

I probably would only be playing for SP content, so it sounds like something I might enjoy. I'll probably pick it up tonight.

And I forgot to mention that the AI difficulty levels are well designed. On general (hard) difficulty the AI will counter your units and back-cap like crazy. They recently added an expert difficulty, but I've yet to play that since the friend I play with isn't the best at RTS games.

well I turned on shadow play, put the little blink thing on my screen so i know when I'm recording or not, then I started my game(Valiant Hearts) and pressed ctrl+f8. Before I turned it off i pressed ctrl+f8 again and it saved and stopped recording, also I turned on desktop capture as well.

Also, still open looking for a good video editor thats free folks ^-^ just saw in the settings that you can steam to twitch as well but its 480p, gross :x

Shade

And a few more bundle items that need to go to a good home! Don't say no, welcome them with open arms! (Should be unused)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To the Moon -- MB-C16D112090781252 - Taken by Lobogris. 1 entrants total.
Hack, Slash, Loot -- MB-5333500E1E6292D2 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity -- MB-DFC9102DD6DA7251 - Taken by Sarcasm. 1 entrants total.
Joe Danger 2 The Movie -- MB-E10CE1A04F385182 - Taken by ndawgdrake. 2 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-FAC7FE7662E0ADB1 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Dungeons of Dredmor Complete -- MB-8998B531694FD93E - Taken by Dice. 2 entrants total.

t1409286625z1.png

well I turned on shadow play, put the little blink thing on my screen so i know when I'm recording or not, then I started my game(Valiant Hearts) and pressed ctrl+f8. Before I turned it off i pressed ctrl+f8 again and it saved and stopped recording, also I turned on desktop capture as well.

Also, still open looking for a good video editor thats free folks ^-^ just saw in the settings that you can steam to twitch as well but its 480p, gross :x

I used to stream to twitch at 720p/60fps...
So I'm not sure if it's your card that's limiting you or what.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
SteamGAF, any games you guys want me to come back with detailed impressions of for specifically at PAX? Going to try and play many games and write a lot of impressions afterward, curious what you guys are interested in?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
SteamGAF, any games you guys want me to come back with detailed impressions of for specifically at PAX? Going to try and play many games and write a lot of impressions afterward, curious what you guys are interested in?

Mainly the Evil Within. I don't really know of anything else that will be there :p

The GBA version actually.

With the PS1 OST instead of the GBA version's OST. That little change alone made it feel like a good port. The newly translated script was good too.

So I booted up The Crew beta tonight with two friends and it was actually pretty fun and I did notice this was available for prepurchase on Steam. Do Uplay games ever end up in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Grief.exe, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Grief.exe, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex The Fall -- MB-386D2334B6C7665A - Taken by Rayge. 10 entrants total.
Battlestations Midway -- MB-81B18FE7F2961CF5 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise (Origin) -- MB-0738EB60637D3677 - Taken by PrematureQuiche
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-AC57D2180C7126F4 - Taken by Volimar
Medal of Honor -- MB-EB1CD70B46B07BB7 - Taken by hepburn3d
Burnout Paradise -- MB-0DF57338E42CB5C4 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 1 entrants total.
Nosgoth Veteren Pack -- MB-9AAA54ED78B08D95 - Taken by Servizio. 1 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-E63E8342DC0535C9 - Taken by nja
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-4E9D11EF9E70C945 - Taken by Purkake4
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle -- MB-BED5C3CC3D37B354 - Taken by iosefe. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-35071B38E99D3A87
Tropico 4 Collectors Bundle #2 -- MB-718CCEB9BB8FC688 - Taken by Helmholtz. 2 entrants total.
Starseed Pilgrim -- MB-846F02DFB589AF42 - Taken by taco543. 2 entrants total.
Mini Ninjas -- MB-047D776065833946 - Taken by prudislav
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-ACA811093BFD0CB2
Galactic Civiliztions II -- MB-7BA876C3EBCC44B7 - Taken by animlboogy
vRvbDCu.png
Mirrors Edge (Origin) -- MB-9BC25A21B357CE36
Mirrors Edge -- MB-41FF2EC43D369AAF - Taken by danhese007
Thief Gold -- MB-54BC560CF2D2CE72
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-18F21CC63E14B754 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Max Payne Bundle -- MB-B160CBFF26E16830 - Taken by Kirosia. 14 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-00F05D3B6152937D - Taken by sprinkles. 3 entrants total.
The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings -- MB-D5AAAB3ACF5563A5 - Taken by Armoured Priest. 6 entrants total.
Just Cause 1 -- MB-7BB91FB521343A37 - Taken by jfredsilva
Hitman Blood Money -- MB-CFA474347BE4912A - Taken by Vazduh. 2 entrants total.

t1409290524z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
lol it's like he never even tried to talk about Steam and just did the whole begging thing and thought what was wrong about it. I mean honestly... how hard can it be to talk about Steam, thousands of games, many released each day and new bundles all the time, always something to discuss around here

I find it hard to talk about Steam since I can only think about how Huggy is being Huggy.

Shadownet

Banned

Please play some Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition!

Also if you can play a bit of the new CoD. I'd appreciate it!

I didn't pay any attention to the "52 Games - 1 Year Challenge" thread before because I figured I wouldn't play that many games let alone beat them but after looking through my Trophies & Achievements it turns out I've beaten almost 40 games. I guess I should get crackin' on that post...

well its 5 minutes to 1, so is about time for me to go to bed. I got to clean up the whole apartment tomorrow, mom gets back on saturday from her vacation.

Behemoth Game 4. that is all...

Annubis

I support Shadownet with DA:I
It looks good but I'm still so skeptic about it. I've been burned before ;_;

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd definitely buy The Movies if it came up. Really enjoyed that game when it first came out and I don't know where my old copy is anymore.

It was on Steam in the past, but was pulled in 2010 after Acti's publishing contract expired, with the rights reverting back to Lionhead. The ball's in Microsoft's court and has been for quite some time.

Shadownet

Banned
Finally finished Tomb Raider. I gotta say, i like the game a lot, even if it is a bit too long for my taste. Love the last epic battle though.

Shadownet

Banned
I loved the game, but the last battle felt cheap to me :(

I thought when you fought the big samurai dude and all his hencemen was surrounding you. I thought it was pretty fun. But the only thing I hate is that you can pretty much defeat any enemies by roll, avoic, stab, execute. They need to mix it up a bit.

I thought the last battle is pretty disappointing.

The best part of the game is easily the open area at the beach. I wish there was more like it.

I guess my opinion is in the minority here :/

I did like the beach part though. The Shanty part is probably my least favorite.

kurahador

Finally finished Tomb Raider. I gotta say, i like the game a lot, even if it is a bit too long for my taste. Love the last epic battle though.

I thought the last battle is pretty disappointing.

The best part of the game is easily the open area at the beach. I wish there was more like it.

DocSeuss

I'm back.

I missed you.

Here, have 111 Steam keys, and like... I dunno, 150-175 games or so.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 111 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DocSeuss, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

99 Spirits -- MB-D212F9D11B0C3BF9 - Taken by ViviOggi. 5 entrants total.
Total War -- MB-F2E64B3D93A57A78 - Taken by DontBlink. 5 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle -- MB-C533B9AF212074A9 - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-1132B1D4362411BB - Taken by AsylumX. 7 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-FEB5A0F4BFEB1EBA - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-B126A7FD031DD607 - Taken by -Deimos. 2 entrants total.
Etherlords 1 & 2 -- MB-AF68D554B12D2493 - Taken by Kagemusha. 2 entrants total.
1953: KGB Unleashed -- MB-1ACF7C01F01C3305
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics -- MB-A7B8882846312139
Humanity Asset -- MB-BB95EAE67B74C65A
Inquisitor (Copy 2) -- MB-E06B8279D0B562D8 - Taken by Accoun. 6 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-DD8C7F790EA5C520 - Taken by Cyberquake. 13 entrants total.
Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-52D452CB9A5F8A33
Mechanic Escape -- MB-E60C5853A79A0FC1
Sonic 3 and Knuckles -- MB-EDD8FFF49B0D27E1 - Taken by cHinzo. 3 entrants total.
Ittle Dew -- MB-75D80F1125863ADA - Taken by WinterDemons. 6 entrants total.
Huntsman: The Orphanage -- MB-D644024530C0DA40
No Time to Explain -- MB-9B04C65A9843DB2F - Taken by hitoshi. 3 entrants total.
Jets n' Guns Gold -- MB-DF9CF8891009DDCA - Taken by Emperor_EL. 3 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-C734C3C240649ECF - Taken by Random Painted HIghway. 3 entrants total.
Metro 2033, Risen, Sacred Citadel -- MB-EC2E6BBCBF017E5A - Taken by ReduxMachine. 1 entrants total.
Gun Metal #2 -- MB-1CDF9C0BF0D8ACD2
Putt Putt Goes to the Moon -- MB-5098AEC786C3743A
Frozen Synapse -- MB-0069E5F552BD4967 - Taken by -Deimos. 1 entrants total.
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine -- MB-A75E07B5EAA3563A
Putt Putt Joins the Parade -- MB-C035189167D9F844 - Taken by Thezez. 1 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-A3E09B4954113ADF
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection -- MB-01D506EF5BD0FEFD - Taken by Genki. 3 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E. -- MB-DBEE4768C4EDD0B7 - Taken by Helmholtz. 1 entrants total.
Knights and Merchants -- MB-3121C1A345604532
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation -- MB-ED4D0507306D0389 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Doorways (2) -- MB-D733859554AEF86B - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars Arena: Special Edition -- MB-881C017C01011AD6 - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-F42DEEBB8CDBAB89 - Taken by Servizio. 1 entrants total.
Clive Barker's Jericho -- MB-5FE7E3E8ECDAB012 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 10 entrants total.
Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse -- MB-FFADEF7FC7CB5350 - Taken by Myshkin. 1 entrants total.
Freddi Fish 1: The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds -- MB-D9F5E7D38CA6E18C
Gun Metal -- MB-CFDA3805BC40C1D0
The Tiny Bang Story -- MB-55D66A032C3BB443
Hitman: Blood Money -- MB-3C21DE6EC60F0FB7 - Taken by Shrike Alvaron. 4 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-7DFE72CC29B0F0AF - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-A7019F2AE4C7DCA8 - Taken by derExperte. 2 entrants total.
KAMI -- MB-E5AC77890137BE78 - Taken by Anteater. 2 entrants total.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-D1C3672FEC736BC5
Gentlemen! -- MB-195DB8257D091A07
Deus Ex: The Fall -- MB-BE302AE5DB512D74 - Taken by Xanathus. 16 entrants total.
Doorways -- MB-A5924EFA3DF2C67C

Ballpoint Universe: Infinite -- MB-AE178DE1AD30E783 - Taken by Shrike Alvaron. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-A52907936488E5E9
Finding Teddy -- MB-24C0EBD2A795C0C8
Sonic Spinball -- MB-87BACF78E4787F2E
Survivor Squad -- MB-EE910B46EF64E890
Sega Genesis Classics Series 4 -- MB-DC8A7A6A70E1EEAB - Taken by Mono. 6 entrants total.
Sega Genesis Classics Series 2 -- MB-47ADD7CDD3D54388 - Taken by Gunstarheroes. 3 entrants total.
Sega Genesis Classics Series 3 -- MB-4F15C99283AE999E - Taken by KainXVIII. 3 entrants total.
Sega Genesis Classics Series 1 -- MB-0B0CAAD1D4B20167 - Taken by Sammichu. 2 entrants total.
Ethan: Meteor Hunter -- MB-8220F6CA1A055531 - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman: Epic -- MB-F35961B8D5ACD28B - Taken by electroflame. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Skin: Storm Doctrine -- MB-DC2C6795230F0150
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" -- MB-CF7D2046287621CC - Taken by Myshkin. 2 entrants total.
Knytt Underground (Should Work) -- MB-39F918384846A871 - Taken by Roboleon. 2 entrants total.
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- MB-C13631C1C9DF41BB
Overlord II -- MB-2F484ECCEDBEEBE8 - Taken by Newblade. 3 entrants total.
Aerena: Clash of Champions -- MB-0342A5D5610E9D30
Anachronox -- MB-2DA1CED03AA4E5DD
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome -- MB-DA39091E31310859 - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-37CCB268C8CB7624 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-E2DE997BE9BF7D72
Just Cause -- MB-5BA57E16AB29CE84 - Taken by lukiluk. 1 entrants total.
Jack Lumber -- MB-FDA5A84B6A5852CE - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Sonic the Hedgehog -- MB-12BC28282E641494 - Taken by 3chopl0x. 2 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-8EE988CD01642229 - Taken by weemadarthur. 10 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-B2812DF74709564F
Iron Grip -- MB-1E8DD3E0E8D26E35
Face Noir -- MB-FCD4F421C4BA853C - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 4 entrants total.
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD -- MB-D146CC52D0BCD670
Ether Vapor Remaster -- MB-FE0C146078E1B83D - Taken by -Deimos. 3 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-E77A62914E6BE9DB - Taken by Woody Invincible. 4 entrants total.
Bardbarian -- MB-84B6C5775A6C0BEE - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.

Legend of Dungeon -- MB-C4AFA2696524A15F - Taken by Khronico. 3 entrants total.
Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package -- MB-D07100938A285532 - Taken by WinterDemons. 12 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-251B0DE104CF3FE7 - Taken by Scipius. 6 entrants total.
Overlord -- MB-FEAE4A41E5B1562F - Taken by Shadownet. 1 entrants total.
Hitman: Contracts -- MB-FA8FD0D4515EDF89 - Taken by Shalashaska. 5 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter 1 -- MB-BCF893E521AB53F4 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Party of Sin -- MB-1E436375CA967107
Finding Teddy #2 -- MB-FD4780A51FF3BD84
Chompy Chomp Chomp -- MB-A0DF8768FCE2416E - Taken by -Deimos. 1 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-5D4603C3FB23B17F
Crazy Machines 2 -- MB-D712652125EE0848
t1cxE6r.gif
Company of Heroes 2: German Skin: Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-D7D4F240545D7A20
Pajama Sam In: No Need to Hide When it's Dark Outside -- MB-69EDA501D87307DD
Risen -- MB-27DFB8E5C128723F - Taken by Servizio. 3 entrants total.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 -- MB-24933667097D6972 - Taken by Cozmogramma. 3 entrants total.
Divinity 2 -- MB-69C697E9F066537D - Taken by Kiru. 5 entrants total.

Sonic 3D Blast -- MB-4B6C13C4555D6AD0 - Taken by Vazduh. 1 entrants total.
Alien Rage: Unlimited -- MB-95678EC2C337B15F - Taken by Sub Zero. 2 entrants total.
Civilization III -- MB-2AD2909144E5CE02 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick. 4 entrants total.
Fly'N -- MB-F110D77A6A71137A - Taken by -Deimos. 2 entrants total.
Miasmata -- MB-A185CFCF4378F282 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.

Rock of Ages -- MB-82C7A9107DA1BF82 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick. 1 entrants total.
Risen 2: Dark Waters/Sacred 2: Gold/Saints Row 2/Saints Row: The Third -- MB-7AFE88E0970013E9 - Taken by Shadownet. 5 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-4584BA6E37357A6B
Hitman 2 -- MB-0EA43CCF9B84EFA7 - Taken by Dio Brando. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly 2 -- MB-23855B40E178E20C - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
The Void -- MB-6E03A3B7E1992EB3 - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 3 entrants total.
Inquisitor -- MB-E06B8279D0B562D8 - Taken by Accoun. 6 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2DDDA22C09E46BCF - Taken by user237. 4 entrants total.
Type:Rider -- MB-B1C9193029C1C8FC - Taken by S1n1st3r. 1 entrants total.
Time Gentlemen, Please & Ben There, Dan That dual pack -- MB-41C14625DECDB7BC
Not the Robots -- MB-92BAA889DB9F626C - Taken by louiedog. 2 entrants total.

t1409377165z1.png

I'll post something over in the fundraiser thread too, I think.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

DocSeuss

Glad to be home.

Very tired; I was a PA on a movie today. We wrapped production. Was pretty cool.

Welcome back! I wonder how long it took you to enter all that.

I'd get the occasional gifted bundle here and there, and it turns out I had a huge amount of Humble stuff stocked up without realizing it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh look JaseC, your country's Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is suing Valve over it's refund policy:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/137119-Valve-Being-Sued-By-ACCC-Due-to-Refund-Policy

The bigger news here is that the ACCC actually has teeth. But good on 'em. Valve's refund policy has always been needlessly restrictive. Like, why can I receive refunds on pre-orders but not unused gifts? The kicker is that the auto-refund feature is supposed to apply to them:

refundy8fax.jpg

I pointed this out to Valve when asking for a refund on three spares, stating that I'd be fine with Steam Wallet credit, but was still denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom