• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling:

Smash 4 Demo Codes - $5 each

CREDIT:

***Target currently has a Buy 1 Get 1 25% off sale on all gaming cards which started on Sunday, September 7th. It should last until Saturday (although I will only be taking orders until 5 PM Central TODAY (~3 hours from this post) because I am going out of town). This includes eShop, XBL, PSN, and Steam credit (maybe others as well). As always, I am willing to go grab whatever US credit anyone needs and sell it to them at the sale price (so you need to buy in multiples of two).***
b1g1s_zps83afba43.png

Example Transaction: You want 2 $50 PSN cards and 2 $10 eShop cards. It'd be $50 + 25% off of $50 + $10 + 25% off of $10 = $105.
Note: This is all US Credit. Please make sure you can use this credit before you purchase it from me as most credit is REGION-LOCKED.
Please be sure to combine this promotion with the Massive eShop Sale in Celebration of Super Smash Bros 3DS as well as the WiiU's Digital Deluxe Promotion for maximum savings!

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Included in the Buy 1 Get 1 for 25% off sale above
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value (EDIT: On sale now!) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Physical:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android phones - $10 Shipped

I believe it's this one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0096L2SJ0/?tag=neogaf0e-20
Like new/great condition. Comes with carrying pouch.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (213+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SmokeMaxX

I do pretty much every one of my transactions here as a Gift (since most people ask for it). I wouldn't even know how to explain it to my bank, I feel like it would take a half hour for them to even grasp the situation.

Just talk to your bank and tell them it was an unauthorized transaction. It's like 50-50 on whether they'll help or not, but it's usually a pretty painless process. It's similar to a chargeback via a credit card. I've done it in the past and have been successful.

x Maiku x

Have:
-Japanese Masaaki Yuasa Art book (Signed by Masaaki Yuasa)
-Spice orange Japanese Gamecube (Console only)
-Other Japanese item requests

Looking for:

Paypal

AyzOn

Neo Member
Positive seller feedback for liezryou.

First time that I bought something from here.
Great Price and I got my game immediately after paying.

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) PAL Version

Brand New Sealed - Bought it on Amazon and have not opened it.
LOW Price - £29!

I accept PayPal or Amazon UK vouchers.
I ship to the UK, Europe and USA (those outside Europe will obviously need a PAL 3DS to play this game due to region locking)
This game will be shipped to the UK via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, and will ship outside UK via a tracked delivery service.
All prices include delivery and Paypal fees.

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $360. Paypal gift or pay fee. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with Dualshock 3, power cable, a/v cable and usb cable. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

ZdZeGawl.jpg

WTS(NA Only. if in Canada please pay shipping.)
39 PS2 games - $210. Paypal gift or pay fee.
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Persona 4
Star Ocean Till The End of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dragon Quest VIII
Rogue Galaxy
Final Fantasy 12
God of War 2
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Persona 3 FES
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Socom 2
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Madden 2004
Legacy of Kain Defiance
Xenosaga
Onimusha Blade Warriors
Devil May Cry 2
Legaia 2 Duel Saga
Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Armored Core 2 Another Age
ESPN 2K5
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Oprhen Scion of Sorcery
Dynasty Warriors 4
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Solid 2
Socom 3
Jak 2
Killzone
Soul Reaver 2
Dynasty Warriors 3
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
Devil May Cry 3
True Crime Streets of LA

XDuogvol.jpg

Toemon (banned now [what a surprise]) was supposed to sell me SM3DW for $30. I paid upfront as I always do. Paypal transaction goes through fine. At this point, other sellers I've dealt with would have already be telling me they would be ready to ship ASAP (usually the next day) and we they would keep me updated. Well, Toemon insisted he would ship as soon as the transaction cleared in his bank account. I had no problem with this. Few days pass, I ask him for an update, he tells me it should be cleared Wednesday at the latest (yesterday), but he's banned now so I have to go and email him personally about the game now. That was only this morning so I hope he replies but I'll just have to wait and see. Hope he responds and goes through with the sale.

So overall not a pleasant experience. I'm not mad about it, no regrets or anything since I knew the risk I was taking when dealing with a junior gaffer with no feedback.

If you want I'll keep updating if you guys want to see if he goes through with the sale. Not like it matters anymore since the user is now banned. Just trying to warn some of you guys about it.
I nearly got scammed by this Toemon guy but he stopped PMing me - thankfully. I posted a request on here for the Kirby GBA games and he PMed me saying he had them and would sell for $25 shipped. I went back to say that the shipping cost may need to be higher as I'm in the UK and never heard back despite of messaging him a few times. Extremely thankful.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

toneroni

Everyone that got scammed, got to paypal and file a complaint as an unauthorized transaction. I've received a refund doing it that way even as a gift payment and you can as well. They will see many other complaints on that account and freeze it while issuing refunds. It may take a while though.

Kaname

Selling: (EU Only)

PS3
Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - 130€ plus shipment.

Wii The Last Story Limited Edition - 70€ plus shipment.

Both used but in great condition. PM for photos or more infos.

Fireblend

Banned
Super extra positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX, who goes above and beyond to make life easier for us international users. Dude's a hero.

Thanks!

Geneijin

Positive buyer feedback for Last Uchiha

Prompt payment.

Blech, not worth it. You're not even supposed to be using the "gift" option in Paypal for situations like this in the first place, so I wouldn't expect to win out.
Yes, but you can still win. The last scam that happened and quite a few that did so but still recovered their money I believe.

Everyone that got scammed, got to paypal and file a complaint as an unauthorized transaction. I've received a refund doing it that way even as a gift payment and you can as well. They will see many other complaints on that account and freeze it while issuing refunds. It may take a while though.

Listen to this man! I got a bunch of money back a month or two ago doing this.

Geneijin

Yeah, essentially this. If everyone did, the number of complaints and the timeframe they happened will give better chances of PayPal assisting.

Fox Mulder

I do pretty much every one of my transactions here as a Gift (since most people ask for it). I wouldn't even know how to explain it to my bank, I feel like it would take a half hour for them to even grasp the situation.

I'll never do gift transactions, all you have to do is cover the small fee. I just take them as a seller myself.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. Such an excellent seller :D

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never do gift transactions, all you have to do is cover the small fee. I just take them as a seller myself.
Yep. I really don't understand people asking for gift payments. I take the fees into account when I price things. If people want to send me a gift, that's okay, but honestly I prefer the regular payment even if it means Paypal takes 4% off the top. I can print a shipping label directly from Paypal, and I'm providing the buyer with security. I know the fees are more for foreign transactions, but it's relatively easy to figure out what the fees are.

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX Great seller!

The man was about to board a limo to hit some night clubs with high profile celebrities when i private messsage him. He says: "Screw it... gonna get the freshment some codes" and jumps out of the limo.

It seems getting positive feedback in the BST is some sort of good karma mining junction point or something, the highway to heaven is pretty much guaranteed now.

Very pleased.

SmokeMaxX

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX
Sold me PSN credit, all went very well. Thanks, SmokeMaxX!
Positive feedback for tgoalves. Great buyer!
Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX Great seller!

The man was about to board a limo to hit some night clubs with high profile celebrities when i private messsage him. He says: "Screw it... gonna get the freshment some codes" and jumps out of the limo.

It seems getting positive feedback in the BST is some sort of good karma mining junction point or something, the highway to heaven is pretty much guaranteed now.

Very pleased.
Lol yep. About to go karate chop some paparazzi haha.

Positive seller feedback for LQX.

Thanks for all the great games for such a great price. My new graphics card comes in tomorrow, so I can't wait to put it through the paces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom