• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreda

What is the proper way of expressing interest in an OT that hasn't announced a release date yet? I notice a highlighted section in the OP mentioning they are 'posted separately', but wasn't sure what that was referring to.

Levyne

Banned
What is the proper way of expressing interest in an OT that hasn't announced a release date yet? I notice a highlighted section in the OP mentioning they are 'posted separately', but wasn't sure what that was referring to.

What's the game/thing you're interested in?

Coreda

Distance by Coreda (22nd September 2014)

What's the game/thing you're interested in?

Distance. There's no mention of it in the thread, so I'd like to claim it, but wasn't sure the protocol without it having a set release date (not that it has stopped anyone else around here :p). Edit: I understand it now, they're not posted in the OP but in that other link. Pretty obvious in hindsight.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Thanks for updating the OT Nemesis_!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!

Thank you Nemesis, much appreciated!

Hey guys, need to get some sleep so will have to apologize and for once my OT will just be slightly late. Will get it up later tonight. Thankfully, since its not a major title and real niche its not like there is going to be a huge amount of people waiting for the Dungeon Travelers 2 OT to go up like right now.

Need to at least get some sleep tonight as long day tomorrow.

Got most of the graphical stuff taken care of, its just putting it all together which takes the most time with the constant messing with the formatting and whatnots / inputting in all the text.

The OT is up and all should be good to go for the most part. Thanks folks for being patient.

Nemesis_

Non existant OTs are no longer allowed to be talked about. There are some in the list already but they were put in place before the rule was put in place by the community (we decided as a whole).

I might even contact the authors who claimed those and remove them from the list entirely just to stop the confusion.

Parakeetman

Dungeon Crawler RPG Community Thread (Japanese Developed DRPGs) Parakeetman (27th September 2014)

Will be doing up a Dungeon Crawler RPG community thread. Since there already is one for Western games, this one will be for the Japanese developed Wizardry-style Dungeon Crawlers.
Should have it up in November

(Release Date: 11/27/2014)
Etrian Odyssey II - The Knight of Fafnir (Japan Import / 3DS) Parakeetman (27th September 2014)

*Everything is all good, spoke to HeavenlySmile and they are doing the Western OT, so this one for the Import OT is good to go.

baekshi

Banned
Non existant OTs are no longer allowed to be talked about. There are some in the list already but they were put in place before the rule was put in place by the community (we decided as a whole).

I might even contact the authors who claimed those and remove them from the list entirely just to stop the confusion.

I see but Toukiden Kiwami is confirmed for release in 2015..and GE2 Rage Burst has a english version coming..so am I good for these?

Possum

Hey Nemesis. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop the OTs I have claimed for Far Cry 4 and The Order: 1886. I'm going to be too busy later this year and early next year to find the time for them. :/

baekshi

Banned
Did they even announce an English version of GE2 Rage Burst?

I saw people mentioning that there is a english asian release but I don't have an actual source :/ nonetheless i'd be quite happy if you moved like how you did SAO but we don't know if they plan on doing global servers.

I was disappointed that FW won't have that (it's like original SS all over again -_-).

Parakeetman

I saw people mentioning that there is a english asian release but I don't have an actual source :/ nonetheless i'd be quite happy if you moved like how you did SAO but we don't know if they plan on doing global servers.

I was disappointed that FW won't have that (it's like original SS all over again -_-).

i wouldnt doubt there would be an Asia (Taiwan) release as with how BanNam has been focusing there and other parts of SE Asia but had done a quick search and didnt see any info on it. was excited there for a moment since wanted to tell a friend whos a fan of the series but cant read japanese if it was true D:

i think FW is getting its own seperate servers right? for the western version that is.

since BanNam has not announced anything officially for the west yet bugging them for info wouldnt work either i reckon. most larger jp companies are tight lipped anyhow...

Volotaire

Does this include talking about potential OT's to garner interest, such as my post a few posts above?

Parakeetman

Does this include talking about potential OT's to garner interest, such as my post a few posts above?

im pretty sure nem means like content related stuff that has not been announced yet otherwise would get messy with claims flying all over lol

apparently it was an issue in the past hence why the FAQ has rules and regs in regards to that now.

Hey guys, I wanted to spitball the idea of starting an OT for TeacherGAF, a place to share our experiences and ask for/give advice on how we can improve in the classroom. I'm pretty new to teaching so I feel like someone more experienced would be more qualified to make it since they probably know some great online resources to include in the OT. I've been wanting to ask this for a while because, since I'm new at this, there are times when I struggle and feel like venting or looking for help. GAF has been so great to me and I think this would be an awesome community to bring together.

Sorry for the short notice, but are there any Alien fans that want to write about Isolation for the OT? I have a fairly lengthy writeup about what CA did to make it like the first movie and then the usual game info, but I'm planning to scrap it because I don't like it.

If nobody bites I do have a backup that'll work just fine.
Also, here is a preview of the first page:
15362332156_9c50bd65f1_o.png

Hey guys, I wanted to spitball the idea of starting an OT for TeacherGAF, a place to share our experiences and ask for/give advice on how we can improve in the classroom. I'm pretty new to teaching so I feel like someone more experienced would be more qualified to make it since they probably know some great online resources to include in the OT. I've been wanting to ask this for a while because, since I'm new at this, there are times when I struggle and feel like venting or looking for help. GAF has been so great to me and I think this would be an awesome community to bring together.

I'd say, just go ahead and do it. I'm a teacher-in-learning myself, I'd definitely visit.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This would be awesome!

Volotaire

I'm not a teacher, but I've noticed a few PHd students teaching in unis around here. Sounds good.

Yoshichan

Great to hear there's interest in an OT! I'll probably put something together and post it sometime this week.

If you remember, could you please PM me the link when it's finished? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom