• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Currently Active Users: 1509 (628 members and 881 guests)

The Thursdayton is pullin em in!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
gamergirly said:
Owned :lol
dvdplay.jpg

There's about 80 levels of sarcasm going on here AND I CAN VERILY NOT HANDLE IT WELL

Volt

I promised myself I would wait until at least the 30th page in this thread before posting... But the Thursdayton has got me SO excited I just couldn't wait any longer !!!
Hope it matches or surpasses the excellent "just two more minutes" conference, which was so totally worth it :eek:

Pimpwerx

This has been worth it for the laughs. Lots of comic fodder to last us at least the rest of the month. :) Again, good job Drinky. This was one to remember. :lol PEACE.

Soybean

I'll have sex with everyone here if this is true (you don't want this to be true).

Seriously, though, WTF? This has been fun and all, but I hope nobody was ever serious about believing this.

Jimbob

I think I have contracted Perrin-ton-itis! This is a just a standard Q & A isn't it? Well done drinky, you've created a monster.....

pollo

Banned
whatever screw the haters
see this is what separates ninfans from the rest of yall. At least we have heart and soul, and are willing to stick with our loyalties to the bitter end. Sure we might disappointed now and then, but in the end nintendo in our eyes has delivered. And thats all that matters. We still have faith in something real, and we aren't quick to sell our souls to the fastest processors or the glitziest gadgets.

I believe

if youre a nintendo fan say it with me now. I believe.

I BELIEVE.

pollo said:
see this is what separates ninfans from the rest of yall. At least we have heart and soul, and are willing to stick with our loyalties to the bitter end. Sure we might disappointed now and then, but in the end nintendo in our eyes has delivered. And thats all that matters. We still have faith in something real, and we aren't quick to sell our souls to the fastest processors or the glitziest gadgets.

I believe

I BELIEVE.

:lol I BELIEVE...

THAT YOU'RE STUPID AND HOMOSEXUAL LOL

rs7k

pollo said:

I believe

I BELIEVE.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Jimbob

I believe in what? Miracles? Vapourware? Which, lets face it, is what the revolution is to most of us right now. It's looking more likely we'll see Duke Nukem Forever on sale by the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom