• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
I actually planned to make it pretty basic. You're more than welcome to it if you want to make it look really nice.

haha my OTs are also never like super graphically intensive. Grim Fandango is just one of my top ten games of all time and also imo one of only a handful of games to ever have a genuinely good story/writing, so I can't wait.

Have fun man! Just try to fit this in there if you have a chance, looks so rad:

grimmuralhiuqk.png

haha my OTs are also never like super graphically intensive. Grim Fandango is just one of my top ten games of all time and also imo one of only a handful of games to ever have a genuinely good story/writing, so I can't wait.

Have fun man! Just try to fit this in there if you have a chance, looks so rad:

grimmuralhiuqk.png

Yeah, it's one of my all-time favorites as well and will definitely put there in there. I had planned on including a section just for the art. There's a blog that collects pieces of art from this game that I was going to link to also.

Edit: That would actually make an excellent banner but I have no idea how to put "Grim Fandango Remastered" on it so that it uses it's proper font and looks natural, rather than a bad edit which is what I'd do.

Amir0x

Banned
I can try to do that for you, and that could be my contribution for the topic. Let me see if I can't work something out lol

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Yeah, it's one of my all-time favorites as well and will definitely put there in there. I had planned on including a section just for the art. There's a blog that collects pieces of art from this game that I was going to link to also.

Edit: That would actually make an excellent banner but I have no idea how to put "Grim Fandango Remastered" on it so that it uses it's proper font and looks natural, rather than a bad edit which is what I'd do.
I can try to do that for you, and that could be my contribution for the topic. Let me see if I can't work something out lol
jpFMfJX.png

? :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Why am I feeling hype for a game I've never been hyped for? Simply because amir0x is hyped?

Manu

How does one go about making an OT? I'm interested on doing the one for Resident Evil Revelations 2.

Did someone get that one already?

EDIT: Ah, taken by OP himself. Well, I'd like to at least cooperate if possible, since I'm apparently one of the five people hyped for the game.

maxcriden

Those recent AC DLCs are quite expansive, actually. Last year's (Freedom Cry) ended up being sold as standalone stuff.

I suppose I meant major more in terms of...interest in discussion, you know? But I probably misjudge the interest in AC here with all of the complaints about the series.

TheMoon

I suppose I meant major more in terms of...interest in discussion, you know? But I probably misjudge the interest in AC here with all of the complaints about the series.

Think of all the bugs and glitches they might have included for free! Lots of things to possibly talk about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom