• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves new pics

GoDLiKe

Holy shit its looks AMAZING, wtf some screens look like render...

And I didn't even bought the first one. Shit, so many games!

Pimpbaa said:
I hope not. Because the first one WAS too short.

I wasn't upset at the length of the first game. I wouldn't have minded it being a little longer though. More drake isn't a bad thing.

Someone in here posted a comment from an interview though. I think they're planning on making the second one a little longer.

Pimpbaa

Fenderputty said:
Someone in here posted a comment from an interview though. I think they're planning on making the second one a little longer.

Good. Hopefully no zombies this time either too. I hate when games pull a Farcry.

schild

Looks like the new girl is Chloe Frazer voiced by Claudia Black. I liked Elena, but Emily Rose's career has gotten better and they likely didn't want to cough up the cash on top of Nathan's VA returning. Shame, really. Claudia Black hopefully won't make her sound like Every Other Girl She's Played in Games.

Looks damn nice, but there's only one screenshot (the far away snow shot) that isn't at an extreme diagonal tilt. It's a little much. :lol

Raistlin

mru3xt.jpg

I love the random real person in the photo on the wall :lol

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
hukasmokincaterpillar said:
:lol

I'm not sure the system can handle the necessary per pixel real-time deforming globally illuminated man-ass shader at 30fps. Maybe next gen.
I guess it will be next gen until my true wishes finally come true........Ragoll physics on nose hairs[b/]

Woe is me......

Pimpbaa said:
Good. Hopefully no zombies this time either too. I hate when games pull a Farcry.

I liked the whole supernatural twist at the end. Playing through the game a second time, the whole twist thing makes more sense and really wasn't that bad.

That being said, I think they're going for the supernatural Indiana Jones thing, and it should probably be expected in the second game.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

I'm not sure the system can handle the necessary per pixel real-time deforming globally illuminated man-ass shader at 30fps. Maybe next gen.
Play MGS4. The man-ass in that is unrivaled.

Onix said:
mru3xt.jpg

I love the random real person in the photo on the wall :lol

I asked this a couple pages back and no one responded.

Anyone else think that's a possible Yin Yang tramp stamp tat on her lower back?

Fenderputty said:
I liked the whole supernatural twist at the end. Playing through the game a second time, the whole twist thing makes more sense and really wasn't that bad.

That being said, I think they're going for the supernatural Indiana Jones thing, and it should probably be expected in the second game.

Yeah, the series is pretty much going on the mystical supernatural Indy adventure. It all built up to something weird for most of the game. I totally expect the same from Uncharted 2. Holy relics, ancient mystical daggers, legends of Shangri-la? Yes please!

Raistlin

TTP said:
I wonder why Drake is looking in the wrong direction tho.

*will not stare at boobs*

:p

I'm more concerned about her strange looking rump ... but whatever floats your boat ;)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Fenderputty said:
I asked this a couple pages back and no one responded.

Anyone else think that's a possible Yin Yang tramp stamp tat on her lower back?

It's just color banding. Look at her neck or arm. Same artifact.

J-Rzez

Pimpbaa said:
I hope not. Because the first one WAS too short.

Here ya go:

IGN: Now, you said to everybody that it's a bit longer. Are you willing to tell me how much longer?

Evan Wells: I can't tell you exactly how much longer--

IGN: Damn you, Evan.

Evan Wells: The game's not finished is one thing. It's going to be a much richer experience. You're going to get a lot more value out of your gaming dollar with Uncharted 2.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Please, somebody DONATE ME A PS3!!!

I can't afford one :(

And I want to play THRILLZONE AND UNCHARTED: AMONG THIEVES SCHICKSALS :(:(:(:(:(

test_account

XP-39C²
Wow, these new Uncharted 2 screenshots looks really great i must say! :) Thanks alot for posting these Uncharted 2 screenshots and for posting the info about the Gameplay Demo and the info about the Tech/Art about Uncharted 2! :)

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
It looks good, but has anyone else noticed that all of the bad dudes look exactly the same? I hole they fix that. Also, has ND said anything about what happened to the girl from the first game?

2vx0kxx.jpg

JCreasy

YES YES YES!!

THIS is asset creation! THIS THIS THIS

NEXT GEN ASSET CREATION

THIS is detail!!

SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT! THANK GOD!!

mru3xt.jpg

YES

BRING ENVIRONMENTS TO LIFE

FILL THEM WITH DETAILS . . . DETAIL FROM REAL LIFE

I WANT IT ALL . . . ALL THE DETAIL YOU CAN GIVE ME

I WANT THIS THE ENTIRE GAME!!

CONSISTENCY PLEASE

Yoboman

Yeah a little disconcerting. Naughty Dog used to have a nice trick with Jak 2/3 where they would randomly mix and match clothing, body parts and faces between NPCs so you wouldn't see clone after clone

It'd be nice to have a wider variety of enemies, shouldn't be too hard with Blu-Ray's storage

Prefer realistic and super cool Elena over videogame-proportioned new girl. :( I agree with Fersis that Elena was probably the best female character I've ever seen in an action game.

kevm3

Awaits the incoming 9.5 for graphics.
"Game looks great, but unfortunately the PS3 was not powerful to render Nate's glutes, which is a serious distraction"

Top Bottom