• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots From Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is about half the length of tlou which was about 15 hours

I think 7

and of course some will say they did it in 5 by watching in advance walktthroughs

Azdoune

wow, i just played this and i couldn't resist sharing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhR3zP0qvdI

Jumping over the bar, crushed a bottle and once i smashed into cover my hand rattled another bottle.

Can someone GIF this ?

yoJC2Iwkuop9rXVia4.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Jim Sterling mentioned on Twitter he's getting his copy today. Sounds like most of the press will have it for the weekend.

S.W.

viveks86

Jim Sterling mentioned on Twitter he's getting his copy today. Sounds like most of the press will have it for the weekend.

Kinda Funny got it as well. They plan to do early impressions as well as stream on the 19th.

Let's remember that chapters in games are not all the same length.

There is chapters in TLOU that are 2 hours and some that are 30 minutes

Stop making sense. Need more paranoia around here.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You described it as a "game length spoiler" and "Everyone who cares about this game's length, check out the spoiler thread" with smirking emote. And in the spoiler thread you said "Post it in the screenshots thread" with the same emote, but you couldn't wait so you did it yourself. You knew exactly what you were doing.

English isn't my native language so I couldn't find the right word for it sorry, you're right "game length" was probably not the best way to describe it and i use that smirking emote all the time.

People have a right to know that and they can build their own opinion on the words this guy said. The game could be short or not, we don't know but you people too in here should know about that info and can make up your own mind about it.

The thing with this game is that it must tell a concrete powerfull story and its gameplay should serve that story immersing us within the tale. If it succeeds at that, it can be short on time but we won't notice and be happy with our experience, if it doesn't, well, more hours won't fix the game, on the contrary.

shmoglish

By the way guys who order from Playasia ... What are the chances of them shipping out the game early so I get it by the 20th? ... Or will they ship it to me on the 20th or after it?

Have mine pre ordered from PA

MattyG

Banned
It's probably way too early for this, but have any retailers broken the street date in the US, specifically the northeast?

Is Advanced Warfare's campaign considered short?

I felt like it was pretty good. Took me 4 or 5 evenings to finish.
The last Call of Duty game I played was Black Ops 2 and imo, its game length was very good. It was enough to finish a game with a proper ending.

But I think The Order will be longer than Advanced Warfare :)

hydruxo

It's probably way too early for this, but have any retailers broken the street date in the US, specifically the northeast?

I know Shinobi posted a pic of the game on shelves in a Walmart (?) in Canada, but nothing in the US yet that I've heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom